Start Preparing for JAMB UTME 2012 Now

This is the right time for serious students to start preparing for the JAMB UTME 2012 examination. Starting on time ensures that you do not have to spend sleepless nights preparing, because you have left too much to cover near to the JAMB UTME exams. So, if you want to increase your chance of success in JAMB UTME 2012, this is the time to start preparing.<br /><br />Remember, JAMB will set questions in all topics in the syllabus. So, if you cover few topics in the JAMB syllabus before the exam, you are already setting the stage for failure and JAMB will gladly receive you when you come back for JAMB UTME 2013   ;D. Starting on time ensures you cover all or most of the topics, increasing your chances of success in JAMB UTME 2012.<br /><br />This is also time to register for JAMB lessons, waiting until March or April means you will miss lots of topics, which will most certainly result in failure. When, going for JAMB lessons make sure they are following JAMB syllabus. Again, JAMB will set questions based on the syllabus, so going to a lesson that does not follow the JAMB syllabus is as good as staying home.<br /><br />To pass JAMB UTME 2012, you have to take charge. Buy recommended text books, draw-up a timetable, and start reading your book. Make sure you cover every topic or at least most of them (over 90%). If you cover a topic, solve included exercises to see how much you have actually learnt. If you still find some aspects of the topic difficult, reread those sub-sections. If you feel satisfied with performance in the topic, tick it as read. Continue until you cover all topics.<br /><br />If you will be writing maths in JAMB UTME 2012, buy a good further maths text book, general mathematics is no good for JAMB.<br /><br />Reserve one month before JAMB exam for revisions. Go through all topics you have covered again starting with the exercises. It is also at this revision stage that you should be using JAMB past questions. Run away from people who promise you good JAMB grades for money, they are only interested in the money in your pocket. Once you give it to them, you will not see them again.<br /><br />If you have more tips and questions, you can provide them here. You can even start a new topic with your own question or tips. Goodluck to all JAMB UTME 2012 applicants, the serious ones amongst you will surely succeed. You can also provide tips on doing well in specific subjects like English and Maths in JAMB UTME.<br /><br />More about JAMB UTME 2012 Registration<br /><br />JAMB UTME 2012 Registration deadline & exam date<br /><br />UTME 2012 Accredited Registration Centres
The Truth is Out There.

Comments

• 9ice hint...[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]but wen is d registration[/size][/size][/size]???
  • Thanks for the word of advice. I say AMEN to your prayers. as for me, am a Cyber Cafe Operator, am actually looking out to know when and how to register my cafe so as to deliver genuine services to the interested candidates throughout the 2012 Jamb Utme registration period. please if you have any clue about this, kindly contact me through my e-mail address. eedriscares@gmail.com or 08136266130.<br /><br />Thank you.<br />Adeoti Eedris<br />Sango Ogun State. [flash=200,200][/flash]
  • when is  the 2012 utme ?<br />
  • i am into educational  consult with  the name winmax consultancy services,so i want to know how and where to get the jamb fingerprint scanner nd how to get jamb forms in bulk,07052215087
  • please, why is it that the brilliant ones won't be at rest on their result. please help us adjust that, please I need reply on that. 
  • I was shrine to my shield last night when I opened the Jamb site and saw  that cafe operators have been asked to pay  a non-refundable fees of thousand Naira before they will be allowed to take part in registration of Candidates for 2012 UTME .Not only that, they also went ahead to fix charges. For goodness sake, what right have they to regulate charges for registration in this world of free economy. I see this as barbaric, unscrupulous, unacceptable and very very un-business like.<br /><br />please and please my fellow forums, is this legal? who are the beneficiaries of this money? What do cafes' operators gain for paying this huge amount? I pray we should not be dogmatic about this issue. It has never been done and if we keep silent  only God can tell what next they will do.
  • Thank alot 4 the advice may God bless u all
  • Hi, friend,are your mates ahead of you and they refused telling you the secret about it?<br />The truth is life is a secret.<br />Are you under any pressure from home parents or relatives?<br />Do you need to score 290+ in this year"s utme examinations?<br />Then call landmark educational consultants on 08067908440.<br />Landmark tutors,the best in examinations and admissions
  • Have you bought jamb form or not just be ready to score 290+ in this years jamb exams.<br /><br />unilag or yabatech admission 2012 before your jamb exams????????????<br /><br /> call the experts,landmark educational consultants  on 08033655823