Which gadgets made news at CES 2011 - Question 2

edited January 2011 in Computers
The Consumer Electronics Show 2011 has come and gone. A lot of great new gadgets were on display. We just want you to name three gadgets that made news at the CES 2011 and for each state what makes it special in just one sentence. First correct answer (in our judgment) gets a N200 Etisalat Recharge PIN. Click Reply/Comment to answer. Typo errors will be penalised so check your spellings. Answer must be in English (British or American).<br /><br /><br />Terms and conditions apply.
The Truth is Out There.

Comments

• 1, the motorola xoom android 3.0 tablet  2,NVidia tegra 2  3,the motorola Atrix 4G
  • 1, the motorola xoom android 3.0 tablet  2,NVidia tegra 2  3,the motorola Atrix 4G
  • 1.The HTC Thunderbolt 4G<br />It has a blazing fast and bright display, plus the capability to wirelessly beam a video from the phone to a television set (that's capable of receiving such transmissions) plus a LTE SIM slot.<br /><br />2. Motorola Android 3.0 Honeycomb tablet (XOOM).<br />It features Wi-Fi and 3G connectivity, 4G LTE compatibility with external modem attachment and also  built in gyroscope, barometer, e-compass, accelerometer.<br /><br />3. Sony Ericsson Xperia™ X12 'Arc'<br />The device is Slim, lightweight,<br />strong and it features a 4.2” multi-touch Reality Display with Mobile BRAVIA® Engine to ensure ultimate multimedia experiences.
  • 1 the EB1 &EB15<br />earplugs hand -on<br />2 the view sonic,view pad10 &<br />10s hands-on<br />3 the samsung CA750 wirelessce.<br />
  • @biola you are almost there but there is a small error, modify your post. Hint: SE Xperia what?
    The Truth is Out There.
  • Congratulations biola129, your answer has been chosen as the first correct answer. I will be contacting you soon on how you will receive your N200 Etisalat Recharge PIN.
    The Truth is Out There.
  • Thanks, i already replied. I really wishid it was a glo pin.
  • I made a difficult choice in Bluetooth Keyboard Case for my iPad. I ever took Logitech keyboard,Sharksucker Keyboard into consideration.However they don't address all my concerns.<a href="http://www.jsxltech.com/blogs/review/6929770-review-of-white-shark-keyboard-case-stand-for-apple-ipad">White Shark Keyboard Case Stand for Apple iPad Review</a> I found White Shark Keyboard Case Stand for Apple iPad finally.It does address all my concerns.