JAMB UTME 2011 Checking the competition in your institution and course

If you want to checkout how competitive your course of choice is in your institution of choice or in any institution you wish to change to, JAMB has provided a simple way of checking this info. This is a good idea when you have seen your result and the UTME result statistics as released by JAMB and want to take decision on whether to maintain the Status Que or change course/institution.<br /><br />To check how many UTME candidates applied for the same course as you in your particular institution visit the statistics of courses link, then select your programme (NCE, ND, or Degree) and your institution of choice and click on the Get Statistics button. You requre a PDF Reader like Adobe to view the list.<br /><br />You can also check what courses are available in various institution.<br /><br />These JAMB UTME tools will help you analyse your present situation and decide on your next line of action. Good luck with that.
The Truth is Out There.

Comments

• people with diz case of witheld results 4 screening jamb 4rm ,wen shld dey be expectin it
  • Just wait a few weeks, hopefully it will be out before Post UTME.
    The Truth is Out There.
  • pls friends av check my result and its 202 so i want to knw when post utme will be out for d schools i choose.my school is lautech and akure dat d university dat i choose.oply is ilaro and osun,pls i really want to knw when d post jamb will be out...god bless
  • I check the result of my daughter but got a rely "Your result is withheld for further screening". No detail on how soon it will be rectified.<br />In the center where my daughter sat for the exam JAMB failed to provide all things they said the candidate should not bring. They only got an apology on behalf of JAMB.<br />Where do we go ,or for how long should we wait.
  • @pastoryinka, your daughter's result is one of 7,504 withheld by JAMB for further screening. Some of these results will be released later, but JAMB has not given a definite date. Keep checking the result or visit a JAMB office to inquire about the time frame.
    The Truth is Out There.
  • pls wen i checked my result my details; my choice of institutions and course was changed! Wat do i do?
  • Visit the nearest JAMB office and complain.
    The Truth is Out There.
  • thanks 4 ur well informed information God bless u. My younger Sister got 259 she choose uniben what ic d cut off mark , when is post utme and how can one get past post utme question thanks . Await ur responsw
  • Will the statistics be updated after the whole change of course and institutions exercise is over. Please i need a reply. Thanks
  • Pls, kindly help me and findout number of student in my institute and course. UNILAG, INDUSTRIAL RELATION.THANKS
  • like 2 know d cut-off mark 4 aau production enginering and also if they accept 2nd choice. thanks
  • Pls wen wl oau,ilorin and yabatech form wl be out
  • on 1309539876:
    <br />Will the statistics be updated after the whole change of course and institutions exercise is over. Please i need a reply. Thanks<br />
    dats certain,i just checkd dat of mbbs(not d updated pls) at ABU ZARIA,Is gonna b a battle of d decade,imagine 12,500 in round figures applying 4 medicine with just about 150 chances 4 jambites(SBRS not inclusive)..IS CREEPY!
  • [glow=red,2,300][/glow] please visit the nearest jamb office, before Friday for o gent description 
  • I am confused about something...who has a final say in giving admision,jamb or the institution concerned?
  • @passyjango kind of confused!who calls d shot in d final admission arena?jamb or ur institution of choice?last yr a dude of mine had 266 in jamb & 102/150 in putme,uniabuja mbbs was his choice,when he got thru his admission status on jamb's site.....he was given admission at fce zaria!.he let it pass out of frustation ???
  • JAMB has the final say on admission especially if you are qualified for two or more school at the same time. JAMB will then decide where you should go.
    The Truth is Out There.