HOW TO WATCH DSTV FOR FREE ON TV AND COMPUTER LEGALLY

<br />You can now watch DSTV FREE on TV and on Laptop/desktop computer <br /><br />without buying all those costly tools that are used to connect to watch <br /><br />DSTV, With my unique technique of watching DSTV for free you keep on <br /><br />watching it for FREE without paying any monthly subscription.<br /><br />This easy step by step process does not get blocked by DSTV operatives <br /><br />as it is a legal stuff because I am not hacking or cracking DSTV <br /><br />network but what I will be making use of is stable free internet <br /><br />connection which I will give to you in addition with easy DSTV e-guide.<br /><br />You can watch thousands of channels for FREE LEGALLY While watching it <br /><br />does not buffer or crack like CD player does, the viewing is of <br /><br />high-definition and of clear signal.<br /><br />You can also use the free internet connection to surf through all <br /><br />websites, download without being placed on gigabites/megabites - no <br /><br />restriction in downloading, you can also watch video as you like 24/7 <br /><br />everyday.<br /><br />This watching can be viewed in all states, all countries so that simply <br /><br />means that wherever you may be, you are opportune to partake.<br /><br /><br />REQUIREMENTS FOR THE FREE DSTV<br /><br />(1)LAPTOP/DESKTOP COMPUTER<br /><br />(2)TELEVISION (any type)<br /><br />(3)INTERNET MODEM (PREFERABLY MULTILINKS {other network can also do the <br /><br />job but I have confirmed it on Multilinks and it does not buffer or <br /><br />crack})<br /><br />(4)N5000 or $30 OF LIBERTY RESERVE FUND.<br /><br /><br />PAY N5000 TO ACCOUNT NAME : ADEBAYO OLUSEGUN, <br />            ACCOUNT NUMBER: 0004130591 <br />            BANK NAME:GTB <br /><br />After payment send 'FREE DSTV',your teller number, your email address & <br /><br />your name to 08066443671 or segiade4real@yahoo.com when I receive your <br /><br />text I will send it to you immediately.<br /><br /><br />ALTERNATIVELY ;<br /><br /><br />Transfer $30 to U0886427 when you have done that text your email <br /><br />address and batch no to 08066443671 or segiade4real@yahoo.com <br /><br />N.B. If you want to see me one on one to show you how to do it, you <br /><br />will pay N7000. I am in Lagos.<br /><br />FOR THOSE THAT MAY BE THINKING, THIS DEVELOPMENT IS LEGAL BECAUSE THERE <br /><br />IS NO HACKING.<br /><br />NOTE THAT YOU DO NOT NEED DSTV DECODER OR TOOLS OTHER THAN THE <br /><br />REQUIREMENTS SPELT OUT ABOVE.<br /><br /><br />FIRST 20 PEOPLE TO SUBSCRIBE TO THIS PACKAGE WILL GET MY LATEST REPORT <br /><br />OF HOW TO MAKE $5 UPWARDS DAILY ONLINE WHICH I TRAIN PEOPLE ON FOR <br /><br />N10,000 .... YOU WILL GET IT ABSOLUTELY FREE AS BONUS.