Nokia X7 - Display Size and Technology - Question 59

edited December 1969 in Smartphones
What is the display size and type of the Nokia X7?<br /><br />Best answer (in our judgment) gets a N200 MTN Recharge PIN. Click Reply/Comment to answer.<br /><br />Terms and conditions apply.
The Truth is Out There.

Comments

• The display size is 4 inches across the diagonal.<br />The display type is Capacitive AMOLED screen with 360 x 640 resolution.
  • 360 x 640pixels, 4.0inches<br /> AMOLED Capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
  • The display size of Nokia x7 is 360 x 640 pixels, 4.0 inches, while the display type is AMOLED capacitive touch screen 16M color.
  • The type Is a 4-inch AMOLED touchscreen with a size of  360x640 display resolution
  • the X7 has a 4in AMOLED display, and an 8- megapixel camera that doubles as a 720p HD video recorder, the resolution is 360 x 640<br />pixels, 4.0<br />inches<br />- Gorilla glass<br />display -<br />Proximity<br />sensor for<br />auto turn-off -<br />Accelerometer<br />sensor for UI<br />auto-rotate.
  • the X7 has a 4in AMOLED<br />capacitive<br />touchscreen display,<br />16M colors and an 8- megapixel camera that doubles as a 720p HD video recorder, the resolution is 360 x 640 pixels, 4.0 inches - Gorilla glass display - Proximity sensor for auto turn-off - Accelerometer sensor for UI auto-rotate.
  • simply,the display type is as follow;AMOLED capacitive touchscreen,16M  colors.For the display size we have:360*640 pixel,4.0 inches.-gorilla glass display -proximity sensor for auto-off -accelerometer sensor for UI auto rotate.
  • The display size of Nokia x7 is 360 X 640 display resolution while the display type is 4-inch AMOLED
  • Congrats Spacyzuma, you are the winner.
    The Truth is Out There.
  • Display type of nokia x7 is Amoled capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors.<br />Display size of nokia x7 is 360x640 pixels, 4.0 inches
  • DISPLAY TYPE: Amoled capacitive touchscreen,16M Colour.SIZE:360 * 640pixels,4.0 inches.ALERT TYPE:Vibration,Ringtone,MP3
  • DISPLAY TYPE: Amoled capacitive touchscreen,16M Colour.SIZE:360 * 640pixels,4.0 inches.ALERT TYPE:Vibration,Ringtone,MP3
  • X-7 seems a very nice model i am deciding to buy this after selling my C-3, it is very attractive model and the camera results is also very cool.And after reading this blog i am aware of many things which i don't knew.<br />Buy Mobile Phones