Samsung Galaxy S III from Etisalat

edited December 1969 in Smartphones
On the pix is Samsung Galaxy S III from #Etisalat. Smart stay It waits till you're asleep, The screen maintains a bright display as long as you are looking at it.It knows when you want to talk: if you are<br />sending a message but decide to call instead, lift the phone to ur ear & it will dial. It knows when you have been away from your phone: a vibrating nudge lets you know that you have missed calls<br />or messages. It keeps track of your loved ones: a glance at your friends’ photos will show you their current SNS status. S Voice It responds to you: you can tell the phone to wake up, answer an<br />incoming call, or even take a photo.It shares what’s in your heart: place two Samsung GALAXY S III (from etisalat) back-to-back & you can transfer pictures, music, videos & more. It shares with every1 instantly: as the phone recognizes your friends' faces, it can share photos w them instantly.It lets you do two things at once: watch HD videos as you email or text. Best photo It sees your best side: Picks the best out of 8 continuous photos. Samsung Galaxy sIII from Etisalat costs N107,000 only.<br />

Comments

• I think this technology is for the teenagers rather than the aged, professional persons. I don’t see any valuable feature provided in it so far. Do let me know if there is any.