ORIGINAL GENERATOR SALES NOW IN FESTAC!!

Looking for a durable and reliable alternative Power Supply for your Home or Office?<br /><br />Look no further than Zonad Enterprises!<br /><br />Zonad Enterprises is your one-stop retail outlet for the highest quality Portable Power Generators at budget-friendly prices. Our wide ranges of products are tailored to meet the electricity needs of houses, flats, small and large businesses. <br /><br />Zonad Enterprises provides a broad assortment of Tested and Trusted brands like ELEPAQ, SUMEC FIREMAN, KUYAMA, TIGMAX, TIGER, etc.<br /><br />THE ZONAD ADVANTAGE<br /><br />All our Power Generators are SON Certified.<br /><br />All our products are covered by a 1-Year Warranty.<br /><br />We stock only Original Spare-parts for maintenance services.<br /><br />Visit our Show-room @ Suite No. 3, Block BC, 23 Road Market Plaza, Festac Town, Lagos<br />Telephone: 08033345635, 08054604311, 08184377640<br />

Comments

• I prefer for YAMAHA generators rather than anyone else. I have installed a backup system at my office too, and am well satisfied with its reliability and performance. Maintenance issue is not really a problem. How come you will define that Zonad is better than YAMAHA.<br />