Brand New Laptops and Accessories for Calabar residents!

edited December 1969 in Mobile Phones
Good news for all technology enthusiasts residing in the Paradise City.<br /><br />Gadget Gallery is your first-stop retail outlet for high quality I. T.  products like Laptops, Laptop accessories, Personal Electronics, Office equipment and a range of services that are targeted at the I. T.  needs of individuals and small businesses.  With an emphasis on quality brands, Gadget Gallery provides a broad assortment of unique solutions to its customers at pocket-friendly prices.<br /><br />Gadget Gallery presents a product suite that offers the latest from the stables of I. T.  vendors like HP, Dell, Acer, Microsoft, Canon, Western Digital, Logitech, Samsung, among others.  Our product spectrum includes (but is not limited to):<br /><br />Laptops, Net-books, Tablets, Laptop accessories, Ipod & accessories, Mp3/ Mp4 Players & Accessories, Digital Cameras,  Digital Photo-Frames, Speaker Docks For Ipod, Multimedia Speakers For PC & Laptop, E-Readers (Amazon Kindle)<br /><br />Our service portfolio includes (but is not limited to):<br /><br />•  Installation services (Hardware & Software)<br />•  Hardware repair services (Laptops and peripherals)<br />•  I. T.  Advisory: Deployment of Business Automation Systems; Small-Office-Home-Office (SOHO) Network Planning and Security; Internet Service Provisioning and Graphic Designing for online publishing.<br /><br />The Gadget Gallery Difference<br /><br />(1)  Very Convenient<br /><br /> We recognize the importance of convenience in shopping so our strategy is to bring our services to your door-step.  Just place a product/ service request by replying this post or via the telephone and include your name and mobile number.  We could call you back within 24hours to follow-up on your request! We would also deliver straight to your location!<br /><br />(2)  Cash On Delivery<br /><br />You don’t need to pay with your Debit Card or deposit cash into any bank account.  Full payment can be made after you receive the product to your taste and in good working condition!<br /><br />(3)  Price Guarantee!<br /><br />We offer very unique products that would set you apart from the fold and we guarantee that you would not find similar products at a lesser price in any other shop,<br /><br />(4)  Product Support<br /><br />We provide after-sales support on request.<br /><br />For further inquires:<br /><br />-  Reply this post or,<br /><br />-  Call Ikenna on 08036669927.