Send SMS messages to friends & pay for their reply to your message on Glo Pay4Me

edited December 1969 in Mobile Services
With Glo Pay4Me SMS you can send SMS messages to your friends and family and pay for their reply to your message upfront. When you send an SMS message to someone with Glo Pay4Me receiver replies free, the recipient of the message can reply you for free. So, the recipient has no excuse not to reply your SMS message.<br /><br />This is a good idea if you want the recipient to respond immediately like when you ask a question and need clarification. <br /><br />To use the receiver replies free SMS service, type your SMS message and send it to 1464 followed by the person's Glo phone number. So, to send an SMS message to 0805XXXXXXX and pay for reply upfront, type your SMS message and send to 14640805XXXXXXX. Glo Pay4Me SMS receiver replies free costs N15.<br /><br />There is also another variant of Glo Pay4Me SMS, which enables you send a message free while the receiver pays if they accept.<br /><br />Glo Pay4Me SMS Receiver Pays<br /><br />Receiver Pays for your Glo Call
The Truth is Out There.