JAMB UTME 2010 Result Breakdown - Archive

Want to cleanup the blog, but figured someone my need this in future, maybe a researcher. Although it is garbage to me now, it might be quite handy to someone in future. Here is the breakdown for JAMB UTME 2010. Don't forget to thank me if you find it useful.<br /><br />The Joint Admission and Matriculation Board, JAMB has officially announced the release of the results of Jamb UTME 2010. The JAMB Registrar announced the UTME results on Friday. You can check your Jamb UTME results online at www.jambonline.org. Over 501,000 candidates (over 41%) scored 200 and above.<br /><br />Here is a brief breakdown of the results of Jamb UTME 2010:<br /><br />
    <br />[li]No. of candidates that sat for Jamb UTME: 1,276,795[/li]<br />[li]No. that sat for Jamb UTME in foreign countries: 271[/li]<br />[li]No. of JAMB UTME candidates that scored 200 and above: 501,463 (41%)[/li]<br />[li]No. of JAMB UTME candidates that scored 180 and above: 832,434 (68%)[/li]<br />[li]State with highest number of JAMB UTME candidates: Imo (111,613)[/li]<br />[li]State with least number of JAMB candidates: Abuja (2,393)[/li]<br />[li]State with highest number of malpractices: Bayelsa (5,442 cases)[/li]<br />[li]No of withheld JAMB results: 20,780[/li]<br />
<br /><br />lJAMB Result<br />
The Truth is Out There.