Do Follow Vs No Follow Links

edited December 1969 in SEO
Last some months I thought no follow links are just useless as they pass no link juice to our websites. But I was completely wrong. Yeah of course they pass no links to our website. But now Google prefers natural link building and proper information for visitors. Google also give prior to that sites who are optimized properly.<br /><br />So guys what's your views. Please share your views and experience about it.<br /><br />Thanks

Comments

• Hi,
    Whenever Google bot (crawler) find any dofollow link on the page, it crawl that linked page and pass the link Juice.
    When Google find any nofollow link on the page, it doesn’t crawl that linked page and don’t pass the link Juice.

SEO Tips – If you have paid links on your blog or
    website then make them ‘no follow’ to avoid any Google penalty. It is
    suggested by Google Webmaster Guideline as well.
  •  Google bot/crawler follows both kind of links (do follow and no follow)

the only difference i can see is that Google bot does not pass page rank juice to no follow links but still follows the link,that why if you reverse a site backlink you will see both kind of links

Also the issue of paid links is something that Google doesn't want saturated but i will say that paid links does work magic with seo if the link source is related to the topic of your site and the site has a good domain authority.

i have seen site that rank no. 1 in google with paidlink alone, and i have also heard that google also sell link as well to the  furtune 5oo company to bost their seo present but i will say it's kind of risky you just have to no what you are doing and don't over do it BRO

hope that helps, will have to jump back to work noe