Tranparency in Forex trading

edited December 1969 in Online Services
<br /> Am a Forex trader/instructor. Basically I am a member of many business forum like NAIRALAND,NAIJAPALS FORUM etc and a member of full gospel busiessmen fellowship kano branch ; and I wish to share with you a very important and interesting information about Forex.<br /><br />so many families, individuals and organisation have used it to be 100% independent. i pleade for your trial, i used this means of forex trading to become what i am today since october 2010.<br /><br />Forex Trader Online(Creating Wealth) specializes in trading forex and<br />managing investment partnerships with focus on the real global<br />investment strategy. Each partnership is focused on a specific asset<br />or a well defined portfolio of assets wing investors to choose their<br />most appropriate opportunity for their personality and need.<br /><br />This Company's Firm, Wealth and Experience has been helping lots of<br />Nigerians to be financially independent.The company trades on FOREX<br />BUSINESS, which pays more dividends daily.They have their own little<br />way of helping and empowering the Nigerian Youths to make a living<br />through a legal means.<br />There are better ways of making real and genuine money through FOREX<br />and make it easily, other than TRADING FOREX.<br /><br />Its a very transparent and simple forex trader, see how simple it works<br />  <br /> METHOD OF OPERATION<br /><br />If you invest N50,000 naira with the company<br />the company uses it to trade on forex and makes 10% interest daily of your initial investment for 10 working days which will total up to 100% interest at the end of the 10 working days investment interest plan.<br /><br />After that, the company pays you 70% interest and takes 30% as their share of the investment.<br /><br />it's simple and easy invest N50,000 for 10 working days.<br /><br />forex pays....................................... 10% daily of your initial investment<br /><br />10% multiplied by 10 days =................. 100%<br /><br />you take..........................................70% of N50,000 = N35,000<br /><br />the company takes..............................30% of N50,000 = N15,000<br /><br />total =............................................100% of N50,000 = N50,000<br /><br /><br /><br />N85,000 will be your ROI for investing N50,000 with the company for<br />just 10 working days.<br /><br />In all you will get your N50,000 initial investment and N35,000<br />interest = N85,000 in 10 days .<br /><br />The same procedure is applicable when you invest N100,000 and above.    <br /><br />we know that lots of people have been hearing that FOREX BUSINESS pays<br />lots of dividends and lots of seminars are been done on this yet a lot<br />of those that partake in such seminars can't boast of a dime in the<br />money making FOREX world.is an investment that pays regularly check more on <br /><br /><br />E-MAIL: fxtrader36@yahoo.com <br /><br />HELP-LINE:<br />08127196197<br />visit:fxtraderonline.gnbo.com.ng<br /><br /><br />Online reference:http://www.123nigeria.com/ad/67065/ <br /><br /><br /><br />what are our friends for if not for oppurtunities like this<br />