Air Force 1 Instagram

For the beauty, hair stylist Adir Abergel and makeup artist Jillian Dempsey wanted Stewart's natural beauty to shine through. Abergel used Virtue hair products and Dyson airforce1sshoes.com hair tools to get the grungy, wavy hair look. Since her breakout role on HBO's hit teen drama Euphoria, Hunter Schafer has emerged as an inspiring beauty disruptor who imbues her red carpet appearances with a distinctly cerebral, avant-garde sensibility. Last night's Oscars 2022 after-party hosted by Vanity Fair was no exception.

After the QA, guests including stylist Lotta Volkova in this season's break out Miu Miu micro miniskirt, Daisy Edgar Jones in an embroidered satin minidress, and Diana Silvers in a smocked, gingham skirt set, were shuttled to the nearby Cara Hotel in Los Feliz for dinner and dancing. In true Los Angeles fashion, bands of onlookers crowded outside the beautifully renovated flagship as guests arrived, hoping to snap content of one of their favorite celebrities. Organized and presided over by Anna Wintour since 1995, the Met Gala has become a much-loved annual celebration of fashion.

It is this big experiment that is coming to life, says Evangelo Bousis, co-founder of Dundas, which recently digitised the look it made for Mary J Blige's Super Bowl performance and is participating in the first-ever Metaverse Fashion Week MVFW. We are all participating for the first time - that is the beauty of all this - but you do get nervous, Bousis admits. She's even gone the DIY route to bare the belly: Just this past month, she sheared the top of her jeans off to create a denim bandeau top the tutorial is on Air Force 1 Instagram. She also separated a men's tank top into a two-piece set.

MVFW, which starts this Thursday 24 March on virtual real estate platform Decentraland, is the largest digital fashion event to date. It is open to anyone, and a full schedule will appear online. Ongoing events throughout a four-day period include a handful of shows, alongside showrooms, stores, panels, virtual parties and NFT drops. It's also become a major crossover event for mainstream fashion, with brands including Paco Rabanne, Dolce Gabbana, Etro, Tommy Hilfiger, Dundas and Cavalli set to join digital firms such as Auroboros and DressX.

The video starts with Jenner in her hotel room, where she already looked the part of a stylish model thanks to her boxy black blazer paired with patent thigh-high boots. Before hair and makeup, she and stylist Dani Michelle took a moment to admire her black Balenciaga gown for the night, which had just arrived from Paris. Balenciaga and Demna reached out to me when I was just in Paris for fashion week, says Jenner. I'm extremely honored to be wearing their clothing from head to toe. It's gorgeous; It's really different for me. It feels very Balenciaga, but still very elegant and beautiful-very perfect for the Vanity Fair Oscar party.