Golden Goose Zapatillas from Serena Lily

And so, in 2019, Dijon's first fashion line-aptly titled Honey Fcking Dijon-came to be. Developed under the aegis of Dover Street Market with the firm support of Joffe, her club-ready designs have proven to be a cult favorite. She describes the brand as a lifetime in the making. Up the Golden Goose Zapatillas fluorescent neon pink steps on the rooftop, DJ Kitty Cash served up a galvanizing set, while partygoers mingled, sipped Champagne, and danced under the glow of violet-hued lights. Elsewhere, attendees, such as Shahidi and The White Lotus star Brittany O'Grady could be found at the photo booth, posing in front of a larger-than-life couture-bow-tied Miss Dior bottle replica. Expanding the magic of the Miss Dior world while getting West Hollywood abuzz with its well-dressed crowd, Dior helped kick off Oscar week as only the French fashion house can.

Jacob Co. will reveal the fourth in a series of digital watch NFTs in a popup space, and Etro will also have a popup store. Or perhaps a line-trimmed sheet set from Serena Lily is just the missing piece your bedroom needs. Either way, you'll discover all of the best sales happening now below. The actor's shimmering Valentino separates also serve as a curveball for anyone who expected Zendaya to command the spotlight in another Stabilo-highlighter look from creative director Pierpaolo Piccioli. Remember the sunflower-yellow Valentino gown goldenzapatillas.es she wore to last year's Academy Awards, It was the biggest wow moment of the night thanks to her mermaid hair blowing in the wind and the enormous Bulgari rock around her neck.

To be honest I was sort of jealous I hadn't been asked before, said Bravo who worked as a wardrobe stylist before moving into writing and directing films. Clothing is an instrumental part of my storytelling, and so I have wanted to work in the fashion space for quite some time. For me clothing is a part of the story because it telegraphs who the characters are and gives you a sense of their history and where they are going before they even speak. Given free rein to cast the production from top to bottom, one her first calls was to wardrobe stylist Shirley Kurata. I've been wanting to work with Shirley since I've been in L.A., for over 12 years. I've asked her before but she's said no to me a lot, so when she said yes I couldn't believe it because I've wanted it for so long, Bravo said. She's very sexy, her mind is so juicy. I trusted her so much I was really able to let go but she also included me in everything. The result sees Lu, the aspiring novice, in a school-girlish button down shirt, cardigan and box-pleat skirt combo while Lyonne, the seasoned deal broker, sports an embellished silk suit and accessories galore, all the better to explain the hierarchy at play.