IF YOUR BLACKBERRY IS SLOW AND SOMETIMES HANGS-UP HERE IS THE SOLUTION

edited December 1969 in Mobile Phones
IF YOUR BLACKBERRY IS SLOW AND SOMETIMES HANGS-UP HERE IS THE SOLUTION<br /><br />Now I will try to explain the cause of slow sluggish response and frequent hanging of your blachberry phone then I will show you the simple solution. I must say am glad to be part of your world of solution [VESTERconcept]. Am excited I finally had the opportunity to share to the people fantastic info that will offer solution to them. By the way my name is Chinonso. Have your Blackberry phone been slow and sometimes hangs up? Well, the fact is "Every Action, Process on your blackberry Phone is logged". You check Mail, Use Facebook, Use BBM, Yahoo! Messenger and Twitter. All these Processes are logged in the Blackberry Event Logs. Once the Saved Logged hit some certain levels, the ram of the phone would be used up to certain level that It tells on the Phone and then it begins to Slow down the Phone and even leading to hanging up as there are no much memory left in the RAM.<br />The Simple Solution is to <br />Read more » http://vesterconcept.org/if-your-blackberry-is-slow-and-sometimes-hangs-up-here-is-the-solution/

Comments

• Thanks for letting me know this, I am using Blackberry 9300 Curve, having same problem, but as for being an entrepreneur, I get hundreds of mails on daily basis and for that very good reason my blackberry is not performing as good as it was performing few months earlier.