ETISALAT OFFICIAL FREE BROWSING PROMO FOR PHONES AND PCs

edited July 2012 in Computers
Etisalat has announced the launch of the new easyblaze promo which rewards new customers who purchase a USB and Mi-fi with free bonus data at the end of every 30 days for a consecutive period of six months. The Promo which kicked off last week allows customers to enjoy a Modem, data SIM card and 200MB free Monthly data the cost of N5,500 or a Mi-Fi, data SIM and 1GB monthly data at the Cost of N20,000.<br /><br />Announcing the Promo in Lagos, Director, Products and Services, Etisalat Nigeria, Lucas Dada, said the offer was to reward its customers who subscribe to data packages on the Etisalat Network and also to encourage new subscribers to its network.<br /><br />Highlighting the mechanics of the new easyblaze package, he said that to enjoy the Promo, subscribers are required to purchase a data plan of 200MB (worth N1,000) every month after the first month of activating the <br />Read more » http://vesterconcept.org/etisalat-official-free-browsing-promo-for-phones-and-pcs/

Comments

• Thanks a lot for sharing this relevant information. This will definitely going to help the needy ones.
  • I am miss faith Kambo,a young and attractive single girl.I am here to meet new people,seek for friends or maybe more than friends,my life has been boring and i need a change.I saw your profile today and just needed to know you more,if you dont have anything against that,then you can contact me via my private mail box (faithkambo@yahoo.com)for easier communication and maybe exchange of pictures.I hope to hear from you soon,till then,bye.<br />