Multilinks And Swift Modems Free Fast Internet Connection

edited December 1969 in Careers
Get this super fast free direct internet connection on your Laptop and Deskstop computers which is direct connection and does not make use of proxy settings in your browser you don't need to pay a whopping N15000 or N8000 monthly for an internet connection that you can still enjoy for free for 24hrs every day of the week without limitation, the connection is very fast, it accesses facebook, yahoo etc and also downloads and you can use your yahoomessenger, skype, 2go and other applications directly without having to configure them.<br /><br />  You don't need to buy an e-book I will do it and set it up for you in my office, the only reason you can get the ebook is if you are not in Lagos, I will send the simple guide to you which is not difficult to follow.  <br />  <br />  This is the connection I have been using 24/7 for more than two months now and I'm giving you a two-month guarantee, if it stops just come to my office I will fix it back for you or those who are not in Lagos should call me I will also give them the solution.<br /><br />  GET HOLD OF THIS FREE INTERNET CONNECTION WHICH IS NEITHER FREEDOM SERVER NOR INDIAN WEB PROXY SERVER NOT THE OTHER SERVERS YOU KNOW, EVEN IT IS NOT THE SOFTWARE YOU THINK OF OR THAT YOU SEE IN THOSE FBT FORUMS BUT A RELIABLY FAST DIRECT FREE INTERNET CONNECTION.<br />  <br /><br />          MY OFFICE IS @ HAPPY DAY BUILDING,<br />                          28, GASKIYA COLLEGE ROAD, <br />                          BESIDE FOODSTEPS (AN EATERY) OR <br />                          JIMSAM HOSPITAL, <br />                          IJORA OBADIAH, <br />                          APAPA,<br />                          LAGOS.<br />                          TEL: 08066443671<br /><br />  CALL ME WHEN YOU ARE COMING. CAN'T HAVE CHANCE? OR ARE YOU SO BUSY IN YOUR OFFICE? OK, I WILL COME TO YOU TO DO IT IN YOUR OFFICE AT A DIFFERENT FEE IF YOUR OFFICE IS LOCATED AROUND THESE AREAS APAPA, SURULERE, ORILE, AJEGUNLE, EBUTE-META OR THEIR NEARNESS.

Comments

• This application optimizes and speeds up your internet connection Speed Connect Internet Accelerator is a powerful Windows application designed to optimize and speed up your internet related activities including browsing, uploading, online gaming, streaming, downloading, sending and receiving email...