ABSU Post UTME 2012 Update - Abia State University Uturu Admission

Attention ABSU Candidates: Qualification for the 2012/2013 Post-UTME Screening Examination in ABSU;<br />Candidates coming to write screening test in Abia State University, Uturu (ABSU) must meet up with the following:<br />(1)The candidate must have applied through JAMB as a first choice or second choice candidate<br />(2)The candidate must score 180 and above in his/her JAMB examination.<br />(3)The candidate must have a minimum of six credits in which English must be inclusive and major subjects with respect to the course applying for by the candidate.<br />Forms are available at the following banks<br />Eco bank<br />Zenith Bank<br />Keystone Bank<br />First Bank and<br />Union Bank plc.<br />Individuals can purchase forms at the above listed banks. The examination will start on 13th of June 2012. Source: http://hotnaijanews.com/2012/06/04/abia-state-universityabsu-post-utme-20122013/

Comments

• I just like the helpful information you provide . I will bookmark your forum and check again right here frequently. I am relatively sure I will be told many new stuff right right here! Good luck for the following!<br />