Apple iPad 2 Models based on Network options

edited December 1969 in Tablets
What are the three major models of the new Apple iPad 2 based on Network options?<br /><br />Best answer (in our judgment) gets a N200 Airtel Recharge PIN. Click Reply/Comment to answer. Result in 1 to 2 hours.<br /><br />Terms and conditions apply.
The Truth is Out There.

Comments

• The three major models of new apple i-pad2 base on network option are i-pad (Wi-Fi), i-pad (Wi-Fi + 3G GSM/ HSDPA), and i-pad (Wi-Fi + 3G CDMA/EVDO)
  • The three major models are: 1)A5 dual core. 2)It has 2 cameras. 3)It is thinner.
  • <br />The three major models of new apple i-pad2 base on network option are i-pad (Wi-Fi) with AT & T,(2) i-pad (Wi-Fi + 3G GSM/ HSDPA) with AT & T, and (3)i-pad (Wi-Fi + 3G CDMA/EVDO) with AT & T and VERIZON wireless
  • on 1299168460:
    <br />The three major models of new apple i-pad2 base on network option are i-pad (Wi-Fi), i-pad (Wi-Fi + 3G GSM/ HSDPA), and i-pad (Wi-Fi + 3G CDMA/EVDO)<br />
  • Congrats mekekam, you provided the correct answer, your N200 Airtel PIN has been sent to you.
    The Truth is Out There.
  • on 1299174697:
    <br /><br />The three major models of new apple i-pad2 base on network option are i-pad (Wi-Fi) with AT & TiPad2 case<br />ipad 2 case leather<br />iPad2 cases,(2) i-pad (Wi-Fi + 3G GSM/ HSDPA) with AT & T, and (3)i-pad (Wi-Fi + 3G CDMA/EVDO) with AT & T and VERIZON wireless<br />
    <br /><br />Congrats mekekam, you provided the correct answer, your N200 Airtel PIN has been sent to you.