Samsung Galaxy S4 Alert: First known deliveries brought to customers by Jumia.com

edited May 2013 in Smartphones
Lagos, Nigeria, May 5, 2013 - For some customers of Nigeria’s number 1 online retailer, Jumia.com.ng, the much anticipated wait for the Samsung S4 is over.  On the weekend of Saturday 4th and Sunday 5th, the first deliveries of the Samsung Galaxy S4 where made to some customers by none other but the co-founders of Jumia.com.ng, Tunde Kehinde and Raphael Afaedor.

In a day that saw incredible excitement by customers, the duo said, “It’s always an amazing thing to share in the retail experience and delivery of our service to any of our customers. We stay committed to make shopping, not only convenient and easy, but also an intriguing and exciting experience. Our customers should only expect more of such experiences and upon each purchase better service delivery across board. So, for that customer looking to have that early-bird experience of the Samsung Galaxy S4, shop jumia.com today”.

In words of a customer pleading anonymity, “I saw the ad to pre-order the phone on jumia.com.ng; with some skepticism I did, waiting to see if they would keep true to their words. Even when I was called for this delivery today, was still doubtful. Now with my Samsung S4 in hand and being a first time shopper would be going now to place another order. Jumia should keep up the good service; they have made shopping exciting in a whole new dimension”.

The Samsung Galaxy S4 is a 5-inch full HD Super AMOLED; 1,920×1,080 screen, with a 2,600 mili amp mega-battery. The phone has a 13-megapixel, with ability to include the photographer in the picture. Another cool hands-off feature is the “Air Gestures.”, that allows you to control the phone by waving your hand above the screen. You can even hover over an email or other item to get more information without having to touch it.Other cool features are the S Health feature that turns your phone into a pedometer without any extra hardware or, when connected to other devices it can sense your blood pressure, blood sugar or other vital signs, and an optional S Band that measures your heart beat.

Click here to get your own Samsung Galaxy S4 today.

The Truth is Out There.

Comments