Cloud Computing:

edited December 1969 in Cloud Computing
Cloud computing is a technology that uses the internet and central remote servers to maintain data and applications. Cloud computing allows consumers and businesses to use applications without installation and access their personal files at any computer with internet access. In cloud computing security is the most important term, its very important to have a secured cloud network especially from hackers. Its crucial to select the appropriate cloud host. Personally i would recommend an Managed cloud computing in which we get an Managed cloud which is constantly monitored and secured by professional admins.

Comments

• Yes. I would like add one more secured cloud system called the dropbox. It also provides high security to prevent the illegal access from hackers.
  • What are the other application that is in line with cloud computing. I have drop box, aside form this what else?
  • Web based programs  that being replace with the programs which are downloaded to your computer is known as the cloud computing. With the cloud computing you are able to manage, safely and securely sitting anywhere in the corner of your company.
  • What are the uses of cloud computing? Give me short description for this.
  • The best example of Cloud computing is Google. When you see the details of Google.com (By mslookup) you will see 7 different servers in which 1 server is cluster based, that is if you made any changes to that cluster all the settings will be replaced as commanded to remaining 6.<br /><br /><br />