Print your JAMB Admission Letter at JAMB website for 2011/2012

If you have checked your admission status and you have a valid admission with no issues, you can also print your JAMB admission letter at the website. You require your PIN, Serial No., and Registration No.<br /><br />Print your JAMB Admission Letter for 2011/2012 academic year at http://www.jamb.org.ng/
The Truth is Out There.

Comments

• pls i score 202 at last the utme!and i aven't been offered admission into any intitution pls is there any hope?
  • How do get my admission letter? i need it to apply for scholarship urgently.. thank you.
  • Which pin? are you talking of the one i used in my registration of my Utme?
  • Yes the same PIN on the scratch card with the matching serial No. on the card.
    The Truth is Out There.
  • b]Are you a matured candidates and needs a WAEC  private certificate examination?[/b]<br /><br />Here is your chance for this years GCE 2012<br />
    <br /> b]CALL US ON 08033655823[/b]
    <br /><br />
    LANDMARK EDUCATIONAL CONSULTANTS......... Giving you the best in academics<br />
  • b]Are you a matured candidates and needs a WAEC  private certificate examination?[/b]<br /><br />Here is your chance for this years GCE 2012<br />
    <br /> b]CALL US ON 08033655823[/b]
    <br /><br />
    LANDMARK EDUCATIONAL CONSULTANTS......... Giving you the best in academics<br />