Glo Pay4Me SMS Get Friends to pay for your SMS messages - How to

edited November 2011 in Mobile Services
Glo Pay4Me SMS is an expansion of the existing Glo Pay4Me service, which allows a Glo subscriber to make a call and have the receiver pay for it. With Glo Pay4Me SMS, you can now send text messages and have the recipient pay for it. So, a lack of credit should no longer be a hindrance to sending SMS messages to your friends.<br /><br />To use the receiver pays SMS service type your SMS message and send it to 1462 followed by the persons Glo phone number. So, to have the owner of 0805XXXXXXX receive and pay for an SMS message from you, type your SMS message and send to 14620805XXXXXXX. Note that Glo will send a request first to the recipient and will only send him/her the message if he/she agrees to pay. The recipient will pay N15 to receive your message.<br /><br />There is also another variant of Glo Pay4Me SMS, which allows you send a message to a Glo subscriber while enabling the person reply your message free.<br /><br />Glo Pay4Me SMS Receiver Replies Free<br /><br />Receiver Pays for your Glo Call<br />  
The Truth is Out There.