Want 2 be a computer software guru but dont know which inst 2 attnd.op i can get sme advise here

edited November 2011 in IT
???<br /><br />Want 2 be a computer software guru but dont know which inst 2 attnd.op i can get sme advise here

Comments

• Well, you did not state your level of education. i.e Whether you are already a graduate, an undergraduate, or still looking for admissions. However, you should know that being a good software Engineer is not just about the institution, but has more to do with your interest and dedication to study and practice. Being good in software is like being good in maths, it takes lots of practice.<br /><br />For now you should consider learning the following:<br /><br />1) Java and C++ programming languages<br /><br />2) Learn web technologies like PHP/mySQL/XHTML/CSS/Javascript/XML/AJAX/HTML5<br /><br />3) Learn how to write mobile apps for Android and Nokia phones<br /><br />There are lots of resources out there, so just search any of the keywords. But, like I said practice is very important. So, you need to have your own personal computer that you will use for your practice. You can ask more questions if you have more.
    The Truth is Out There.
  • My son is doing VB.net course from DISC. And he is very much loyal and quite passionate for his field. Is there any tips and advices available for him as well ?
  • Programing Language are must for all software. Because all software are depend on programing based.