How to monitor iphone?

edited December 1969 in Smartphones
My parents adopted Tom, he is a nice brother. But he is addicted to computer games in these days, and my parents tried to stop him for the game seemed violent. However, he didn’t listen to us anymore, and he even go out with his play fellows and they drink wine together, what's worse, they often destroyed the public property when they are drunk. My parents and I worried about him so much and my parents decided to install a web filter on his PC so that the violent games can be blocked. At the same time, they want to install an iphone spy on his iphone so that they can know where he is going.  I don't know how to help my parents and tom but I'd like to know if someone can recommend a mobile spy for iphone, I think my parents will not mind the price if it is a safe one.

Comments

• on 1320817971:
    <br />My parents adopted Tom, he is a nice brother. But he is addicted to computer games in these days, and my parents tried to stop him for the game seemed violent. However, he didn’t listen to us anymore, and he even go out with his play fellows and they drink wine together, what's worse, they often destroyed the public property when they are drunk. My parents and I worried about him so much and my parents decided to install a web filter on his PC so that the violent games can be blocked. At the same time, they want to install an iphone spy on his iphone so that they can know where he is going.  I don't know how to help my parents and tom but I'd like to know if someone can recommend a mobile spy for iphone, I think my parents will not mind the price if it is a safe one.<br />
    <br />Can someone recommend some safe mobile spy to me, thanks in advance.
  • Mobile Spy is a spy software for smartphones including the iPhone, you can check it out at www.mobile-spy.com
    The Truth is Out There.
  • There is a lot of spy phone software on the market today. In just a few short years, cell phone spyware can now be purchased for BlackBerry, iPhones, Nokia, Windows Mobile, and even the new Android cell phones.<br /><br />Flexispy, Mobile Spy, & StealthGenie are the current market leaders used by thousands to monitor employees & teens, but which spy phone software should you buy?<br /><br />Flexispy is popular, but is it the best? Mobile Spy is good, but why does it not get the press Flexispy does? StealthGenie is the new kid on the block, but are they the real deal? e-Stealth has stormed on the scene, but why do I not recommend it?<br /><br />These questions and more are answered, including my recommendation on which spy phone software you should buy, and which spy apps you should stay away from.<br />
  • Regardless of whether an iPhone is being monitored so as to make sure an employee or loved one is usually very easily positioned when in an <br />wireless surveillance cameras<br />video surveillance systems
  • Is this software will able to monitor the phone if the internet connections is not available on phone?<br /><br />Remote Phone Spying
  • on 1332412153:
    <br />Is this software will able to monitor the phone if the internet connections is not available on phone?<br />
    <br /><br />I am afraid that it will record the text messages, but can't send the logs to your email account.
  • I know a software which named "Mobile Spy " in the market,it is a hybrid software/service which allows you to monitor the iPhone in real time. This unique system records the activities of anyone who uses your iPhone. You install a small app onto your phone. It starts at every boot of your phone but remains stealth.<br /><br />After the software is setup on your phone it will record SMS and call activities and then silently upload the data to your private Mobile Spy account using the Internet. The software also records GPS locations every 30 minutes when signal is available.<br /><br />When you want to view results, simply login to the Online Control Panel from any web browser and enter your username and password to proceed.