PTDF 2011 Application for 2012/2013 PTDF Scholarship Undergraduates

edited November 2011 in Scholarships
If you are studying in a Nigerian University and in your second year, you may be interested to know that application for the 2012/2013 edition of the PTDF Scholarship scheme for Undergraduates in Nigeria has commenced. Application for the PTDF scholarship 2012/2013 is open to undergraduates studying in the following select Nigerian universities namely:<br /><br />African University of Science and Technology<br />- Institute of Petroleum Studies, Port Harcourt<br />- University of Port Harcourt<br />- University of Ibadan<br />- University of Nigeria Nsukka<br />- University of Benin<br />- University of Jos<br />- University of Maiduguri<br />- Ahmadu Bello University<br />- Usman Dan Fodio University<br />- University of Uyo<br />- Bayero University Kano<br /><br />Application Forms for the PTDF scholarship 2012/2013 can be accessed online using an ATM card or through purchase of a scratch card from designated major branches of First Bank of Nigeria Plc in all the States and FCT, upon payment of a NON-REFUNDABLE sum of N1,000 (One Thousand Naira Only). Instructions on how to access the form online is clearly stated on the backside of the cards.<br /><br />Requirements for PTDF scholarship 2012/2013 (Undergraduates)<br /><br />Here are the requirements for qualification for the PTDF scholarship 2012/2013<br /><br />1. Possession of 5 credits in WAEC/SSCE/NECO including English Language and Mathematics<br />2. Must have concluded the 1st year of their study in any of the PTDF upgraded Federal Universities listed above.<br />3. Must have scored a minimum CGPA of 3.0 on scale of 5 or 4.5 on a scale of 7 in their 1st Year.<br />4. Must scan and attach a copy of their admission letter<br />5. Students admitted into the University through Direct Entry i.e. 200 level must have either of the following:<br />     i. Minimum of Upper Credit at the Diploma level<br />     ii. Minimum of 10 points in interim Joint Matriculation Board (I.J.M.B) examination.<br />     iii. Minimum of 8 points at the Advanced Level General Certificate of Education (G.C.E).<br /><br />Applicants for the PTDF Scholarship 2012/2013 should note that only those who meet the requirements above shall be shortlisted and invited for Electronic Aptitude Test. Following the PTDF Scholarship 2012/2013 aptitude tests and interview, the best qualified candidates will be selected and awarded PTDF Scholarships.<br /><br />Documents for PTDF scholarship 2012/2013 Application (Undergraduates)<br /><br />Applicants are advised to scan copies of the following documents and attach to their online application forms:<br />1. First Degree Certificate or Statement of Result<br />2. NYSC discharge certificate<br />3. WAEC/GCE/SSCE/NECO Results or provide PIN numbers on the application forms to enable PTDF view the results on the relevant website; and<br />4. Recent Passport Photograph<br />5. Local Government Identification Letter<br /><br />Undergraduates who are already studying on scholarship are not qualified to apply for the PTDF scholarship.<br /><br />CANDIDATES APPLYING FOR UNDERGRADUATE SPONSORSHIP MAY SEEK MORE INFORMATION (IF REQUIRED) FROM THE PTDF LSS COORDINATORS IN THE NIGERIAN UNIVERSITIES LISTED ABOVE.<br /><br />CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS IS 31 OCTOBER 2011. The closing date for application has now been extended to November 30, 2011.<br /><br />You may also be interested in:<br /><br />PTDF Scholarship 2012/2013 (Undergraduates)<br /><br />PTDF Scholarship 2012/2013 (PHD)<br /><br />Source: PTDF Website<br /><br /><br />
The Truth is Out There.

Comments

• Assalamu Alaikum<br />my names are Abdullahi Ja'afar Abdulkadir Studying Information Technology In Almadinah International University Malaysia.<br />as i am Nigerian i will like to seek for a schoolarship from PTDF because of the following Reasons:<br />(1) we are 19 in our family, when i was taken to malaysia to come for study my father was told that the school will take care of my tuituion fees which i realize is not true and he can't continue sponsoring me.<br />(2)i am hard working person, if you can sponsor my education i can work for you for good 2 years for free except feeding allowances.<br />(3) i urge the PTDF scholarship committee to sit and think about me because i have no way out<br />(4) for more information contact me at abulshureim@yahoo.com<br />Alhamdulillah