What is latest SEO techniques

edited December 1969 in SEO
<br />    Hi....<br /><br />    I have heard a lot that now a days directory submission, link exchange etc. etc., are not at all important for SEO. Any body have idea in which area one has to be more focused on to keep pace with current trend? <br />

Comments

• Relevant Links pointing to your website is always good for your Search Engine Optimisation SEO, whether its from link exchange, directory or organic it will have an impact on the ranking of your website. However, content remains king, because in the long run it is organic links built gradually from people who genuinely love your content that will count. You can also read the following content:<br /><br />Increase Website Visitors<br />Keyword Research<br />SEO Site Audit
    The Truth is Out There.
  • What you should do is getting backlink.<br />Make sure you get links from high page rank which have the same keyword with your kind of site<br /><br />Do socia media optimization and social bookmarking
  • According to me blog commenting, article submission and forum postings are the best technique in SEO. But submitting in high page rank & do-follow sites will be very helpful in getting quality backlinks to our website.
  • I think latest SEO techniques is Article submission for SEO link building. Social bookmarking is also the new technique for SEO. Otherwise you can search in Google which is the best techniques in SEO.