Apple iPhone 4S Smartphone Specs and Prices

edited October 2011 in Smartphones
Apple's latest iteration of its popular iPhone smartphone is the iPhone 4S, not the iPhone 5 as was widely anticipated. The name iPhone 4S is meant to show that it is not a radically new design. It looks a lot like the Apple iPhone 4, but some of its hardware has changed to improve performance and bring it closer to modern smartphones. The iPhone 4S features a new processor, a 1GHz dual-core like in the Apple iPad, which offers faster graphics performance.<br /><br />iPhone4s-ballon-ntg.jpg<br /><br />It will be available in iPhone 4S 16GB, iPhone 4S 32GB, and iPhone 4S 64GB models going for $199, $299, and $399 respectively with two year wireless contract. A Canadian wireless network is reported to be pricing the three iPhone 4S models unlocked at $649, $749, and $849 (Canadian Dollars) respectively. This gives you the price it will eventually go for in Naira (N100,000, N115,000, N130,000).<br /><br />Visit iPhone 4S Overview at my blog for more info about the new Apple iPhone 4S Smartphone.<br /><br />More Specs for Apple iPhone 4S:<br /><br />iOS 5 OS<br /><br />A5 1GHz dual-core Processor with separate graphics processor<br /><br />Storage: 16GB, 32GB, or 64GB<br /><br />Colours: Black or White<br /><br />Newstand<br /><br />iCloud<br /><br />USB 2.0<br /><br />3.5mm jack<br /><br />Tri-axis gyroscope, Accelerometer, proximity sensor, digital compass<br /><br />Bluetooth 4.0<br /><br />GSM Quad-band GPRS/EDGE (850, 900, 1800, 1900 MHz)<br /><br />WCDMA/HSPA (850, 900, 1900, 2100 MHz)<br /><br />CDMA/EVDO Rev A (800, 1900 MHz)<br /><br />Apple iMessage messaging service<br /><br />Navigation with A-GPS/Wi-Fi/Cellular<br /><br />Google Maps<br /><br />SMS/MMS<br /><br />email/push email/IM<br /><br />Music player (MP3, AAC, AAC+, eAAC+, WMA, WAV, AMR, MIDI)<br /><br />Video player (MPEG4, H.263, H.264, DivX)<br /><br />WLAN 802.11 b/g/n with Wi-Fi hotspot<br /><br />Photo/Video editor<br /><br />WAP 2.0/XHTML/HTML browser<br /><br />Battery capacity: 1420 mAh<br /><br />Standby: 200 hours (3G)<br /><br />Talktime: 8 hours (3G)<br /><br />Visit iPhone 4S Overview at my blog for more info about the new Apple iPhone 4S Smartphone.
The Truth is Out There.

Comments

• It's great to know about such facts related to the apple iphone. I really gathered nice resource related to it. I am glad I visited here. I will share it with my friends also.<br />____________________<br />Click for the best iPhone glass replacement | iPhone repair shop .
  • yes,iphone 4s is really an amazing machine,I also bought an iphone4s last year,but the price is not that cheap as you mentions,I bought it in my local Apple store,it it really worthy.Now the iphone 5 has been released,I really want it,,,but ....I cannot afford that... :'(
  • hello<br />I have read review between iphone 4s and Nokia lumia 800, that review prove Nokia lumia 800 process and page downloading speed is high then iphone 4s.<br />Is any one have knowledge about it ? i am little bit confused about it.
  • Brand New Apple iPhone 5 32GB White Unlocked<br /><br />Au Stock Yes<br />Model iPhone 5<br />Condition Brand New<br />Network Support 2G 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900, 3G, HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100, 4G / LTE, LTE 1800<br />Network Lock Unlocked<br />Network Branding Unbranded<br />Weight 112 g<br />Dimensions 123.8 X 58.6 X 7.6 mm<br />Handset Type Touch Screen<br />Camera 8.0 MP<br />Bluetooth Yes, V4.0 with A2DP<br />Internal Memory 32GB<br />Card Slot No<br />Screen Size No<br />Operating System iOS<br />Features Email, GPRS, GPS, MMS, MP3 Player, Secondary Camera, Speakerphone, TV Out, USB, Video Camera, WiFi<br />Warranty 12 Months - Manufacturer <br /><br />HERE IS OUR EMAIL ADDRESS: Applephoneslimited@gmail.com<br />HERE IS OUR SKYPE ID: Xmasonline.store<br /><br />WE SHIP ROUND THE COUNTRY WITHIN 28HRS THROUGH FEDEX EXPRESS AND UPS COURIER.....<br /><br />HURRY AND GET YOURS
  • Hello,<br /><br />I have an iPhone 4S and it has great features and apps like Teleport, iPhoto, or games like Asphalt 7 or Infinity Blade. I am satisfied with the phone and even trying to develop an own app for it. I found a page that describes how to develop an own VoIP app for iOS. In case you are interested here it is: http://www.voip-sip-sdk.com/p_457-voip-iphone-integration-voip.html (Sorry in case you are not interested). I will wait a while and only later change my phone to iPhone 5. In my point of view Apple products are great.