FOOTBALL POOLS FIXTURES

edited December 1969 in General Discussion
There are fixtures and there are fixtures indeed, but no fixture can ever be like your own fixture. My Fixtures is Your Fixtures, meant to be your personal fixture for your exclusive use and benefit. My Fixtures is a product of extensive research aimed at giving the football pools staker a recording medium and a forecasting medium combined in a single platform, to make pools forecasting and record keeping, so easy for stakers, for the utmost success in pools betting. <br /><br />IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A FIXTURES THAT WILL GIVE YOU SUCCESS IN YOUR POOLS BETTING, MY FIXTURES IS ALL YOU NEED. DON’T LOOK ELSE WHERE. WE ARE THE LAST STOP.  WE ARE THE BEST.<br /><br />Bright and clear printing that stands out like a rainbow. Form guide to show how numbers in a particular week have fared over the past 5 years. An Exclusive Forecast Column that has continued to overwhelm stakers with its spectacular harvest of draws Record of result in the past 6 years to allow you weigh the history of the teams. Permutation ready reckoner for up to 8 from 20<br /><br />We must not fail to acknowledge the unending accolades we continue to get about our aesthetic design and the new dimension we have brought into fixtures production. To our numerous lovers we want to say just one thing: WE SHALL NEVER LET YOU DOWN. AND WE SHALL ALWAYS HIT THE STANDS BEFORE OTHER FIXTURES.<br /><br />My Fixtures is available all over Nigeria and beyond. If you have any enquiries you want to make please call: 08186996161 or 08168568856