Samsung African Young Leaders Program 2011

edited December 1969 in Careers
Samsung is currently requesting application for its African Young Leaders Program. The Samsung African Young Leaders Program is targeted at young smart and innovative people who are desirous of building career in Sales, Marketing, and Supply Chain Management.<br /><br />Interested candidates must have the following qualifications:<br />
    <br />[li]Possess a Bachelor's Degree in Bus Admin, Social Sciences, or a Science related discipline[/li]<br />[li]Possess 1st class or Second class upper[/li]<br />[li]Aged between 22 - 26 years[/li]<br />[li]Must be innovative and result oriented [/li]<br />[li]Must have completed NYSC[/li]<br />
<br /><br />Interested and qualified candidates should send their resume with cover letter to sewahr@samsung.com with Samsung African Young Leaders Program in the subject field. Entry closes September 15, 2011.<br /><br />
The Truth is Out There.

Comments

• It is one of the leading technical company.
  • To the Management of Samsung.I really appreciate your concern for Nigerian graduates.I've applied but yet to get any response.Please,i'll appreciate it if my application is accepted.One thing i know is that the person we think that doesnt meet the requirements may be the ladder to the success of the Organization.THANKS. ...