How To Get Free Bitcoins Daily Using Windows 8.0, 8.1 And 10

edited January 2017 in Online Services
Hello guys, you can try this trick and see how it works. Are you using windows 8, 8.1 or windows 10? do you know you can generate up to 0.5btc daily on your system without any stress which is equivalent to N139,304.5?

WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENT?

- Laptop
- Modem
- Strong Network Provider

Now I can explain where and how we need the above items

Laptop: this is the grandfather of all the requirement, we can’t mine any bitcoin without it.

Modem: it very essential, some people may be thinking why should them be using modem wen they can connect their system with phone. Well you can use your phone as well but in other to avoid distraction or network interruption i will advice you to use Modem.

Strong Network Provider: such as MTN, GLO, ETISALAT, AIRTEL, but the strongest network in Nigeria today is SMILE which has a very strong 4G network but it only works in Lagos, Ibadan and Abuja for now but I don't know in future. It is not necessary you use SMILE, you can also make use of any of GLO, MTN, ETISALAT or AIRTEL, depending on your location.
If you have meet up with the above criteria, then you are free to go.

HOW DO I GET STARTED?

1. You can now earning your bitcoin by reading this post. before you get started, make sure u are using windows 8, 8.1 or windows 10 on your system.

2. Press the windows button on your keyboard or you click on....