Touch screen problem iPhone 2G

edited October 2010 in Smartphones
plz i have a problem with my 2g iphone it the is problem is dat d screen was blank so i took 4 a repairer he actually did it n it works but immediately i took d phone d touch screen seems not to function, so plz i dont know what to do can u plz help me. tank

Comments

• When you said it worked at the repairer's workshop, did you actually check that the touch screen worked. I suggest you take it back to the repairer as he may not have repaired it properly.
    The Truth is Out There.
  • When it comes to phone like that,as in complex phones like urs,I always suggest you dnt just give it to any repairer,cos I have the experience of these repairer`s to repair smtin and spoil another,just find a reputable repairer and nt just waste ur money and even loose ur phone,dere is a repair centre on medical road,beside the new slot and blackberry store
  • Hello..<br />In my opinion you should go to the professionals who have the complete knowledge about it. I know from your past experience the problem was not solved from the service shop. It's always better to see the response in the market first before hiring the person.<br />___________________<br />Click for the best iPhone glass replacement | iPhone repair shop .
  • You'd better take the iphone to the repair store again,maybe the there is something wrong with the iphone touch screen,you'd better let the serviceman to take a test to see where goes wrong.Sorry for you trouble.. :-[