5 DAYS TO JAMB UTME 2011 Share how do you feel about it

It is quite evident that every candidate of UTME 2011 must have prepared themselves for an exam they're suppose to write today and that after the suspence, disappointment and suprises that had sprung up from the JAMB BOARD for this year's UTME EXAM, YOU (THE CANDIDATE) might want to share your expectations before and after June 18th 2011! Share about your preparations, hopes and expectations from this year's UTME and mind you, sharing about your experience and expectations will boost your moral and prepare you possible challenges ahead as you are gonna learn from others' experience! So, keep 'em coming!

Comments

• Personally, my hope are high and I'm quite 'faithymistic' about what the outcome of this year's UTME will be for me! This is my second time and I did well the UTME 2010 but couldn't write the POST-UTME because the cafè where I registered didn't input my state of origin and '0' level subjects correctly! Well, that one na past tense and it motivated me to do this years' registeration moiself! The fact that new ideas where also added to this years' UTME will also help matters as the number of 'ghost candidates' will be cut to the bearest minimum! I saw a lot in my center last year and that coupled with what happened in other centers in Bayelsa state contributed to the mass failure in the state! This year, I had to find a save haven 'UNIPORT'! I think my result is more secure in a secure enviroment! So help us ( UTME 2011 CANDIDATES) GOD! Amen!