All Categories

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook

In this Discussion

Popular Categories

Tagged

First Time Here? Introduce Yourself

• Hello, welcome to the NaijaTechForum a community for people who are interested in science and technology. You can ask questions or open discussions on Science, Engineering, Medicine,  Computers, Cars, Education, Career, etc. This thread is meant for new members to introduce themselves. As a community we need to know each other.

Here you can leave your name, your education, your occupation, your skills, or/and any other information you wish to share with the community. However, do not leave any private information. Thanks. It is only fair I start the introduction.

My name is Paschal Okafor, I studied Electrical/Electronic Engineering. I am the Team Lead at NaijaTechGuide Blog one of the leading technology blogs in Nigeria. I am also the community manager of this forum. I am a web designer/developer, SEO, and Online Marketer. I love watching Arsenal and Barcelona, though I do not consider myself a fan of either teams.

You can share a bit about yourself below. Thanks.
    The Truth is Out There.
  • hi 
    my mane is john and i am new here 
  • hi
    am chibuike, and new in dis forum
  • My name is Destiny an am new here.
  • HI..AM SEYI..9ICE JOININ U GUYZZ
  • hi passyjango,

thanks for starting the great community, it since we share similar interest,

i also study elect/elect and finial specialized in instrumentation and control.
    anyway an also a web designer/graphic designer.

I love hanging out in forums and social media site, am looking to start my own
    personal blog, which i had abandon for quite a while because of some other project's i had.

Anyway my name is peter and would love to make  new friends and hope to share my expertise
    with you all .

talk soon

• Hi am Frank am new here
  • Am Dr. Babs ...New On Here..
  • They call me CYBER! My name is Bin Aliyu.....as in BINladen am a Compt Syst Analyst, ICT consultant by profession, Lecturer by Occupation, late sleeper by habit, MSCE/B.Tech/ by Education/ global villeger by Location and Youth empowerment/human&political right activist by choice. My detais can be reached @ fb.com/binaliyu.
  • Paul is my name and I specialize on core windows application with cloud capabilities...I don't give out source codes...I either help (if required) with flexible algorithms and help with completed apps...well, I'm just here to code.

Let all creatures be happy
  • Hi am Favour am new here
  • my name is tobson and am new here
  • Am Sirvilla by name, nd a Jambite, i love studying nd watching football am a chelsea fan
  • M the bit older person to this forum...
  • Am from Kenya and glad to be here. I like discussing technology and especially smartphones.
  • Am ugo and a computer guru,so if u are having any probs wit ur computer don't hesitate to get in touch with me,bbpin=28112fb6
  • Hi, rengshua is the name. Am new
  • Salam!

My name is Aisha Adamu From Kaduna State.
  • I'm Dean from China and I'm a fresher.
  • Ekpo Ngozi is my name. I am new in this forum. I am from Abia State. A graduate of Esut, i studied Accountancy and i am a prospective corper by God's grace.
  • Hello everyone, I'm new here, but have something in the works. WATCH OUT!