All Categories

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook

In this Discussion

Popular Categories

Tagged

An Outstanding Investment Strategy. Dont Miss this

• To talk about the Nigerian economy first, Nigeria is a middle income, mixed economy and emerging market, with expanding financial, service, communications, and entertainment sectors. It is ranked 30th in the world in terms of GDP (PPP) as of 2012, and its emergent, though currently under performing manufacturing sector is the third-largest on the continent, producing a large proportion of goods and services for the West African region.

As an economist, Nigeria is not doing bad. i will say that we are staying afloat and ofcourse this situation in Nigeria will attract investors (local and foreign), money managers(local and foreign), and lots of infrastructural facilities.

In this Regard, a foreign financial institution has brought their services to us in Nigeria,  the Mc'dave Investment Services. This company has been in existence for long, headquarters in USA. please visit their website( m c d a v e i n v e s t m e n t .  c o m) and read more about them. I am sure it will be of tremendous help to you financial wise. they have been tested and they are trusted. believe me, you can entrust your money with them and see it grow. Help yourself and check them out

Mr. Dan E. Coker.
    An Economist.
  • Nice Post. I love to read such informative posts.

Real Estate Services Toronto