All Categories

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook

In this Discussion

Popular Categories

THE PURE JOY OF RECEIVING LIBERTY RESERVE MONEY IN TO YOUR NIGERIA BANK ACCOUNT

• LIBERTY RESERVE SECRETS EXPOSED!!!
    THE PURE JOY OF RECEIVING LIBERTY RESERVE MONEY IN TO YOUR NIGERIA BANK ACCOUNT

MAKE $15,000 MONTHLY WITH LIBERTY RESERVE BY INVESTING =N=535:00
    How to convert just $2 A total of five hundred and thirty-five Naira Nigeria money (=N=535:00) to $15,000 in 30 days only. After almost two years of researching on how to make easy cash online, I finally found a simple yet effective strategy, which I currently use to make between $8 and $20 daily with just 30 mins work. This strategy has produced very encouraging results since I started using it, and it is legal.

Proven by Collins Adewale (Lagos) … make easy money using Liberty reserve. Spend $2 to make thousands –There are thousands of people out there, regular people, like you and me, searching for a way to make money legally and easy, well here is a way you can do that. Give this program a chance, everything on it is true and it can help you get that kind of money you dreamed of. In addition, you are only investing $2. 00!!!
    When I first read this, I thought i figured at least 6 people would respond out of the millions of people that use the Internet. And wow!! In about 2 days, I made almost $10 back and my liberty reserve account is growing even while I sleep. You should try it too! You have nothing to lose, but thousands to gain!

! YOU STILL NEED PROOF?
    Here are just recent 3 testimonials from the countless individuals who decided to invest nothing more than $2 (=N=535:00) and half an hour of their time to participate in this program: "What an amazing plan! I followed the instructions just 3 weeks ago, and although I haven't made $15,000 yet, I'm
    already up to $8.  I'm absolutely humbled by this wonderful idea. " – Emeka Obikpo, Owerri, NG. 

"Well, what can I say?  Well THANKYOU SO MUCH! I sent out 400 e-mail's out like you said and then I just forgot about the whole thing.  To be honest, I did not really think anything would come of it.  But when I checked my Liberty Reserve account a week later, I saw $6 in after 20 days I now have over $26 to spend! I can't thank you enough!" - Juan Tovar,Brooklyn, NY

"I was shocked when I saw how much money came flooding into my Liberty Reserve account.  Within 3 weeks my account balance has ballooned to $12,449.  At first I thought there had been some sort of error with my account!"- Richard Barrie.  Boulder, S.A

10 REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD TAKE PART IN THIS EASY PROGRAM
    • 1. You spend only 20 to 30 minutes, then sit back and make UNLIMITED MONEY!!!
    • 2. “You’re the BOSS,
    • 3. No recruiting,
    • 4. No DOWNLINES to worry about,
    • 5. No 3RD PARTY controlling payouts,
    • Anybody from anywhere can participate in it, it is a UNIVERSAL PROGGRAMME.
    • 6. No RECORDS TO KEEP,
    • 7. No MATRIX PLAN,
    • 8. No COMPENSATION PLANS,
    • 9. NO NEED TO RE-INVEST MONEY AGAIN,
    • and it incorporates liberty reserve INSTANT PAYOUT!!! You do not need to send cash by mail (which has a high risk of getting lost.)
    This program has been in existence in many forms for at least a decade. However, in the early days, it required a lot more time and effort, as well as an investment of a few hundred dollars. However, thanks to liberty reserve and the Internet, the investment is now virtually ZERO! What is more, the entire process is FASTER, EASIER, and MORE LUCRATIVE than it has EVER been! Make about $5,000 with just $2 in 30 days with liberty reserve. I WAS SHOCKED WHEN I SAW HOW MUCH MONEY CAME FLOODING INTO MY LIBERTY RESERVE ACCOUNT. I turned $2 into $5,000 within the first 90 days of operating the business plan that I am about to reveal to you free of charge. If you decide to take action on the following instructions, I GUARANTEE that, you will enjoy a similar return!
    THE ONLY THINGS YOU WILL NEED ARE:
    • An email address.
    • A liberty reserve account with at least $3 deposited in it. (It is free to sign up go to www.
    • libertyreserve.com)
    • And just 15 to 30 minutes of your time. (The more time you put into it, the more you’ll see in return)
    • An active Bank Account (Any of this New generational bank is ok).
    • A active mobile phone.
    If you really need to make MEGA $$$ BUCKS $$$ FAST, then please take a moment to read this simple program I am sharing with you. You DO NOT have to send money to five people, buy their reports, recipes, or anything like that. Nor will you have to invest more money later to get things going. THIS IS THE FASTEST, EASIEST PROGRAMM YOU CAN EVER DO. BE PREPARED TO GET EXCITED… YOU WON’T BE DISAPPONTED!!! … It is 100% legal, main while a product or service must be exchanged for money been received. Your SERVICE here is sharing this opportunity with others, those that trusted you those that can vouch for your integrity your friend and relations on face book and other social network site. Even if you are already in a program, stay with it but do yourself a favor and DO THIS ONE as well. START RIGHT NOW. It’s simple and takes a very small investment. Just five hundred and thirty five naira only.

I am very sure it will pay off long before other investments even begin to trickle in. Just give ONE USER OF THE PROGRAMM $2 of liberty reserve. That is all!
    HERE THIS TOP SECRIT IT IS Because of the LOW INVESTMENT SPEED and PROFIT POTENTIAL that make this program has a VERY HIGH RESPONSE RATE! Just $2.(=N=535:00) Five hundred and thirty five naira only. That's your investment !!

This program takes just half an hour to set up. After that, there is absolutely no work whatsoever to do on your part. You have absolutely NOTHING to lose, and there is NO LIMIT to the amount of income you can generate from this one single business program. Let’s get started, just follow the instructions exactly as set out below and then get prepared for a HUGE influx of cash over the next 30 days! Here’s what you need to do…

NOTE: if you have never used Liberty reserve, I included some info in the SIMPLE steps below.
    HOW CAN I DO IT ?
    FOLLOW THESE SEVEN SIMPLE STEPS:

STEP 1. You need to have a liberty reserve Account. If you already have one, go to Step 2. To open a Liberty reserve account, go to
    http://www.libertyreserve.com, and create an account. Once you have created an account, proceed to step 2.

STEP 2. Fund your liberty reserve account you need an Exchangers. You can fund it with
    https://www.epaymonster.com www.enaira.com or e-gold.com. When you open your epaymonster account, you can access epaymonster.com here to open one FREE Click this link very simple step to go
    http://epaymonster.com/ref/dwennature put in US$2. 00 Once you have funded your liberty reserve account with at least US$2. 00 in it go to Step 3.
    STEP 3. "It is an undeniable law of the universe that we must first give in order to receive." Now all you have to do is after your account has been confirm via your e-mail proceed to file an order of $3 to be paid into Gtb bank account of epaymonster.com by clicking BUY LIBERTY RESERVE option when you are successful at this stage an e-mail will be sent to you to notifies you to make your payment between 48 hours Pls Note Your transaction pin and Depositor code will be sent through the notification mail by the time you are through come back to epaymonster.com site to notify them of your payments of =N=535:00 by clicking payments option at their home page Remember, all of this is ABSOLUTELY LEGAL! Because you are creating a service! If you have any doubts, please refer to title 18 Sec. 1302 & 1241 of the United States Postal Laws. However, do not spam. This means, you should never send it to an email that was not given to you willingly by the owner.
    STEP 4. After a confirmation e-mail has been sent to you telling you that your liberty reserve account has been funded then proceed to this step 4 by clicking this link
    http://www.work4lr.com/?reffer=Mifodwebriches
    This a subsidiary web site of liberty reserve will be open to you where you are going to process your registration for this Business after paying the number one USER $2 a redirect link will take you to where you will be registered and be giving a code Copy the code [within the demarcation] send it to at least 200 Newsgroups, message boards, etc or you can start sending this message to your email list if you have one or your friends and family even school mate.
    STEP 5. In your own message, delete the link in step 4 and copy your own link given to you after you have paid the number one user. NOTE: If you do this very well as stated by ensuring mass distribution of your link code I can assure you you are on the path of success
    STEP 6. Send out as many copies of this SALES LETTER as you can. Use Netscape Mozilla Firefox or Internet Explorer and try searching for various newsgroups. On-line forums, message boards, bulletin boards, discussions, discussion groups, online communities, etc.

EXAMPLE: go to any search engine like yahoo.com, Google.com, altavist.com, excite.com-then search with subjects like millionaire message board or money making message board or opportunity message board or money making discussions or business bulletin board or money making forum etc. (I think there are close to 32,000 groups). All you need is 200, but remember, the more you post, the more money you make-as well as everyone else on the list! In this situation, your job is to let as many people see this message as possible. So they will make you rich!!!
    Click the message boards one by one then you will find the option to post a new message. Visit these message board and post your message {the message you have edited with your Link Code in Step 4 of this letter} as a new message by highlighting the text of your message and selecting select All, then go to the message board and paste from the Edit menu. Fill in the Subject, this will be the header that everyone sees as they scroll through the list of postings in a particular group, click the post message bulletin. You are done with your first one! Congratulations! THAT"S IT!! ALL you have to do is jump to different newsgroups and post away. After you get the hang of it, it will take about 30 seconds for each newsgroup!

STEP 7. Sit Back, Relax, and Watch the Start Money Coming In!!! NOTE: Consider this: MILLIONS of people surf the internet every day, all day, all over the world! Fifty thousand NEW people get on the internet every month! An excellent source of names is the people who send you other programs and the names listed on the letter they send you. Your contact source is UNLIMITED! THERE IS NOTHING MORE TO DO. When your account reaches the 5th position in a few days (maybe even a few hours!), it will be your turn to collect your payments. People like yourself, and me who are willing to invest $2 will send the payments to you. The fact that you have made the investment into this program purchases you have the Right to distribute it. Your POTENTIAL is UNLIMITED US$$$$$$ ------- the more the recipient the more money you make.

NOTE: Because of some feedbacks, please allow me to clarify something regarding liberty reserve accounts. You can cash your money with liberty reserve Merchant Sell/Buy using exchange services. You can still use e-naira.com or goldnairaexchange.com.
    WOW!! DO IT NOW!!! - You have nothing to lose and so MUCH to GAIN!! The FACT that you have received this free e-book in your mail and read this far, MEANS that you can see the Endless possibilities in this Program and are DESTINED FOR PROSPERITY!!!

**REMEMBER, THE MORE NEWSGROUPS AND/OR MESSAGE BOARDS YOU POST IN, THE MORE MONEY YOU WILL MAKE!!! NEVERTHELESS, YOU HAVE TO TRY TO POST A MINIMUM OF 200**. That’s it! You will begin receiving money within days! $$$$$ Wishing YOU a Golden Prosperity!!! $$$$$
    Why it works so well:
    People have said what if the plan is played out, the step is carefully followed, and no one sends you the money? Do you kwon there are tons of new honest people who are joining the internet and newsgroups everyday and are willing to try it? Do you know that the INTERNET IS THE BIGEST MAKET PLACE IN THE WORLD Today People are on the Internet daily looking for solutions to their problems including ONLINE MONEY MAKING OPPORTUNITIES?
    Estimates are at 20,000 to 50,000 new users every day, with thousands of them joining the actual Internet moneymaking bandwagon e.g www.nairaland.com www.bestjob4nija.com . I want to tell you you can make your own too Just Remember to play FAIRLY and HONESTLY with people that come across you. This really is not another one of those crazy frauds! As long, as people FOLLOW THROUGH with sending out $2. 00, it will work! And will always work! THIS IS THE ULTIMATE POVERTY ERADICATION SCHEME WITH WORLD WIDE APPEAL!!!
    BEST WISHES!!! $$$$$
    REMEMBER, IT IS 100% LEGAL!
    DON'T MISS OUT!!!!!!
    Follow this link for FREE Account opening of www.libertyreserve.com  It is important for generating your cash flow of libertyreserve.
    Follow this link for FREE Account opening of
    http://epaymonster.com/ It is important to fund your libertyreserve account and to sell your Lr back to your local Bank account.

• I found the information to be very useful. I am now trying to make some money using Liberty Reserve and I think I have finally SUCCEEDED! I have found a site where you can make some easy money if you are prepared to sit in front of your computer for 1-2 hours daily, I would like to share my findings with you. Firstly, visit the site and read the rules as to how the game works.

http://www.betgolds.com/?lr=U4790915

Now, let’s make some money,
    IMPORTANT: Only ever bet on either SAME or DIFF (once you have chosen, keep betting the exact same button throughout your game, do not change) Do not panic if your first two bets lose on DIFF and change your bet to SAME or this system will not work.
    Your first bet must always be the minimum bet which is 0.25$. If the bet wins, your second bet is again 0.25$, but if it loses, your second bet must increase to 0.5$, if this bet loses you place another bet for 1.00$ then if that bet loses( which it rarely does) your next bet is 2.00$, then 3.00$, then 4.00$. I have never lost more than 5 times in a row and the money I make from the last bet will cover all my losses.
    The most important rule to remember with this system is to only bet on either SAME or DIFF (for me that is the golden rule for this game), do not place one bet on SAME and the next on DIFF, or it will not work, and even more importantly, whenever you have a winning bet, you must always make the next bet the minimum(i.e. 0.25$) or else the strategy will not work.
    I have been using this method for some time now and although it has not made me a millionaire, it has given quite a good income (40-55 USD an hour)
    Before visiting the site, you must remember the golden rules:
    MOST IMPORTANT : Do not get greedy, when you have a winning bet you must make the next bet 0.25$ .
    If you follow these rules precisely I can assure you that you will be in profit from this game.
    Good Luck
    P.S: when I figure out how to do it, I will post my payment proofs here!

adechike

http://www.betgolds.com/?lr=U4790915
  • wow!! great site, i am already in profit with Betgolds, but i also have made a profit on another site called Silverbatch using the same system.
  • This is pure scam!!!  I have tried it and was scammed off my money. 
    PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM THIS METHOD.

Because i lost my money in this technique, i decided to dig deep and find out how to really make money into One's liberty reserve account. 
    I did my research and was able to come out with something meaningful, you can read the rest of the story here: How to make money with your liberty reserve account in Nigeria