edited December 1969 in Internet Opportunities
<br />Yes,this site will pay you money if you join today.It is an advertising site that pays 5% of whatever you invested on it daily for 30 days.<br /><br />What makes it attractive to me is the fact that,you can ask payment today if you join because the minimum amount you can cash out is just $1.<br />You can see the proves of payment from members on the site's front page.<br />It is owned by a woman from Spain whose name is Felicia Alonso ( Maybe she is related to Xabi Alonso of Real Madrid ).<br /><br />  It is a new site that launched on 3 / 12 / 2012.This is the right time to join up and make your money.If you have anything to advertise,you can do that on the site,if you have nothing to advertise,you can still join.It is not compulsory you advertise.<br /><br />The site is using Libertyreserve,Solidtrustpay,Egopay as method of payments.<br /><br />Like i mentioned earlier,the minimum you can withdraw out, is just $1 and you can ask that every day.You can even ask payment multiple times in a day.<br /><br />  You can check the site and see the list of top earners.Some had made over $400 within few days of joining .This is the right time to join up now and make cool cash.<br /><br />                                              Join Here :<br /> <br />                                            https://www.profitableadverts.com/index.php?ref=49  <br />                          These are some payments i received from the site :<br />User Received Payment<br /><br />Dear Tunji Ojekere,<br /><br />We are pleased to inform that you have received a payment to your account.<br /><br />From: tunkexxxx@rediffmail.com<br /> Amount: $<br />Click link for more details https://www.egopay.com/transactions/view/id/2MFQBZ-YBXWG9-94XG2L<br /><br />Thank you for using EgoPay.<br /><br />This e-mail was sent to tunkexxxx@rediffmail.com according to your personal EgoPay communication settings. To change your e-mail settings, please log in to your EgoPay account.<br /><br />EgoPay Staff<br />no_reply@libertyreserve.com<br /> <br />Dec 10 (1 day ago)<br /> <br />to me<br />=============================================================<br />Please note that in all e-mails from Liberty Reserve we will:<br />1. Always address you by your first name.<br />2. Never send you any links or attached files.<br />3. Never ask you to send us your password and/or login PIN.<br />=============================================================<br /><br />Dear Tunji,<br /><br />You have received a payment to your account U7223691 (tunkere):<br /><br />Date: 12/10/2012 7:33 AM<br />Batch: 123546528<br />From Account: U8947764 (profitableadverts)<br />Amount: $45.30<br />Memo: Thanks For Advertising With ProfitableAdverts<br /><br />Thank you.<br />no_reply@libertyreserve.com<br /> <br />7:51 PM (36 minutes ago)<br /> <br />to me<br />=============================================================<br />Please note that in all e-mails from Liberty Reserve we will:<br />1. Always address you by your first name.<br />2. Never send you any links or attached files.<br />3. Never ask you to send us your password and/or login PIN.<br />=============================================================<br /><br />Dear Tunji,<br /><br />You have received a payment to your account U7223691 (tunkere):<br /><br />Date: 12/11/2012 6:51 PM<br />Batch: 123765820<br />From Account: U8947764 (profitableadverts)<br />Amount: $33.80<br />Memo: Thanks For Advertising With ProfitableAdverts<br /><br />Thank you.

Comments

• I was paid $34 again today.<br /><br />        Dear Tunji,<br /><br />You have received a payment to your account U7223691 (tunkere):<br /><br />Date: 12/17/2012 3:42 PM<br />Batch: 124497247<br />From Account: U8947764 (profitableadverts)<br />Amount: $34.00<br />Memo: Thanks For Advertising With ProfitableAdverts<br /><br />Thank you.
  • Program really looks good I have also invested on sites like amazing moneymagnet ,profitclicking and wcarev and other share sites might  as well add this one since I see  something good this one like all the other share site I invested I am in with $20 and will update this thread with my own payment proof just like all the other here
  • Dear Tunji,<br /><br />You have received a payment to your account U7223691 (tunkere):<br /><br />Date: 12/29/2012 2:00 AM<br />Batch: 125764653<br />From Account: U8947764 (profitableadverts)<br />Amount: $69.00<br />Memo: Thanks For Advertising With ProfitableAdverts<br /><br />Thank you.
  • Great way to start the year from PROFITADVERTS<br /><br />01/02/2013 02:15    126075542        U8947764 (profitablead...)    + $1.20    $0.02    <br />Merchant Reference:    Memo: Thanks For Advertising With ProfitableAdverts & Happy New Year<br /><br />e8t1zo88eyzp_t.jpg<br />