MAKE 750USD INTO YOUR LOCAL BANK ACCT VIA LIBERTY RESERVE OR EGOLD ACCT.

edited December 1969 in General Discussion
<br /><br />This is to officially inform you that LIBERTYRESERVE.COM is beening use to make money everyday.Trial this and preach the gospel to your friend,this deal is experimental and real.<br /><br />Your LIBERTYRESERVE ACCOUNT will be credited with 650usd with my special software. You are advised to contact me through my personal e-mail:  kwale92@gmail.com  or  08075216135<br /><br />Note:I need only serious minded people,if you are not ready for deal dont contact me.<br /><br />Be inform you will be paying little amount of money to get this software.<br /><br />This are what you need to send to me in your first mail or  text to my phone,if you are interested:<br /><br /><br />* Full Name:<br />* Sex:<br />* Age:<br />*Address<br />* Occupation:<br />* Phone Number:<br />* Country of Residence:<br />* your LIBERTYRESERVE ACCOUNT Details<br />* E-MAIL<br /><br />NOTE: SERIOUS MINDED PEOPLE SHOULD CONTACT ME NOT UNSERIOUS PEOPLE.<br /><br />Once again congratulation.<br />Regards,<br />