All Categories

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook

In this Discussion

• kora December 2012

Popular Categories

Jumia.com.ng launches Scream Jumia Competition Win $1000

• Lagos, Nigeria, December 10, 2012 - We at Jumia.com.ng, Nigeria’s number 1 online retail store is at it again. And this time in the spirit of the season, we are launching our ‘scream jumia’ competition. It’s our way of engaging our loyal customers and promoting creativity amongst Nigerian youth. “Through the ‘scream jumia’ competition it is our commitment at Jumia to make it an exciting Christmas for our loyal customers, as there will be a star winner with a whopping $1,000 and other winners getting shopping vouchers of significant amounts. I mean what better way to go into the festive season and say thank you to our loyal customers for an amazing year”, explains co-founders Raphael Afaedor and Tunde Kehinde.

The winner will be selected via votes on Facebook. For contestants to enter the competition they should simply record a video of themselves or a group screaming ‘Jumia’ in the most creative, humorous and idealistic ways, who knows you could be the next face in our ads. These videos should be posted on YouTube and titled #screamjumia-followed by contestants name/ group name. Upon this, such contestants are to go to Jumia’s facebook page at www.facebook.com/JumiaNigeria  or www.facebook.com/JumiaNigeriaFashion?ref=hl, click on the ‘scream jumia’ tab, copy the link of their YouTube Video and submit their entry. ‘It’s as simple as that, just imagine what you can do with $1000 this Christmas and all you need to do is #ScreamJumia’, echoes Wale Adetula, Marketing manager at Jumia.

From the Jumia family, here’s wishing somebody, somewhere a White Christmas in advance.
    Start screaming... Start voting Now!!!

About Jumia.com.ng
    Jumia.com.ng is the No.1 online retail store in Nigeria, positioned as the 8th most visited local content site, according to Alexa.com, an online marketing research organization.

Links

Video One -

Video Two -

http://bit.ly/JumiaTVCommercial
    The Truth is Out There.
  • Great competition indeed. I am from Brisbane, but presently am located in Dubai, Can I participate as well?