GET ACTIVE 50 MILLIONS OF NIGERIANS' PHONE NUMBERS & 3 MILLIONS EMAILS FREE

<br />Promote and advertise your products and services to Nigerian database of phone <br /><br />users - corporate bodies and individuals by sending advert text messages and also <br /><br />through email marketing. I'll be giving out the valid GSM numbers creating <br /><br />software that can create over 50 million valid numbers for you (these phone <br /><br />numbers have been confirmed active) - the software creates active phone numbers.<br /><br />The reasons you have to join the bandwagon of Mobile Marketers and email advert <br /><br />marketers in all your Marketing Systems are so many. Public Office aspirants will <br /><br />be looking for and beg you to sell them Nigerian phone numbers so that they will <br /><br />be able propagate and reach millions of electorate for electoral activities.<br /><br />You need to get this GSM phone numbers for GSM Short Code Business, bulk SMS, <br /><br />Quiz Competition etc. You make money from firms and entrepreneurs that need <br /><br />Nigerian GSM Phone numbers to advertise their products and services to millions <br /><br />of Nigerians. <br /><br />If you are also an internet/information marketer you will also make money by <br /><br />sending advert through SMS to these numberbase of Nigerian users and with the <br /><br />email marketing - send bulk emails to the email addresses.<br /><br /><br />You can't do much as in record much patronage if you do not employ the mobile and <br /><br />email marketing as Technology market is now the most growing market in Nigeria. <br />It is a never-dry source of Income because every sector of the economy and <br /><br />business need GSM phone numbers and email lists to market their products & <br /><br />services. <br /><br />I have been raking in more than 100k monthly from Nigerian businessmen with GSM<br />number creating Software and email lists. Mobile advertising and email marketing <br /><br />have long been on the list of most cost-effective and widespread methods of<br />digital advertising and marketing considering the web-boom for the past few <br /><br />years. <br />      <br />                  FREE SUPER BONUS:<br />(i)Two millions email addresses of Nigerians.<br />below is what you will need to pay if you are buying it. <br /><br />1.    50,000 E-mails    ....cost N10,000 <br /><br />2.    500,000 E-mails  ....cost N25,000 <br /><br />3.    1,000,000 E-mails ....cost N40,000 <br /><br />4.    2,000,000 E-mails ....cost N60,000<br /><br />5.    3,000,OOO E-mails ....cost N80,000<br /><br />(ii)How to get unlimited active phone numbers of Nigerians.<br /><br />(iii)Simple steps to getting unlimited valid email addresses of Nigerians.<br /><br />(iv) How to generate active Germany, US, italy, Ukraine etc phone numbers for <br /><br />your online business.<br /><br />(v) 2000 active phone numbers of my clients.<br /><br />TO GET ALL PACKAGES AND ALL THE FREE SUPER BONUS,  PAY N3000 INTO <br />                ACCT NAME : ADEBAYO OLUSEGUN, <br />                ACCOUNT NUMBER:0004130591 <br />                BANK NAME:GTB <br /><br />After payment send '50 MILLIONS', your teller number, your email address & your <br /><br />name to 08066443671 or infotank4allnation@gmail.com<br /><br /><br />IF YOU WANT TO SEE ME TO TRAIN YOU AND HAND OVER ALL THE ABOVE TO YOU IN HAND, <br /><br />YOU WILL PAY JUST N10,000 ONLY CALL 08066443671 I AM IN LAGOS.