How to Fix Laptop Black Screen Problem[DO IT YOURSELF]

edited December 1969 in PC
How to Fix Laptop Black Screen Problem[DO IT YOURSELF]<br /><br /><br /><br />When you find yourself confronted with a black screen after turning the machine on and waiting a few minutes, it can be alarming and disappointing, as it seems to point to a serious system failure. Now you know this is your world of solutions and we are committed to bringing the right solutions for your PC problems. This tutorial will teach you a do it yourself approach in resolving the black screen problem.  In this tutorial there are two methods you will learn to solve the black screen problem. You have to apply the first method and if it does not resolve the problem then you make use of the second method. Please note that these methods are very well explained and are simple to apply.<br /><br />METHOD-1<br />If your laptop screen goes black, take the<br /><br />Read more »  http://www.vesterconcept.com/2012/10/how-to-fix-laptop-black-screen.html

Comments

• Thanks for letting me know this either, as I often face such sort of problems and always look for some effective solution regarding it, and all the time I forward my machine to either to my IT technician or to my son, but from now on I am going to fix such sort of issues on my own.<br />