Voguepay - A New Nigerian ePayment Solution

edited December 1969 in E-Payment
I will like to know if anyone knows about Voguepay, a new payment solution for Nigerian webmasters which allows Nigerians to processes visa, etranzact transactions and interswitch, according to the info on their website, it also has Best iPhone Apps and other apps for other mobile phone users, text direct, etc which seems very attractive considering the fact that it's free, has anybody used their services, how good is it?

Comments

• VoguePay is one of the leading Online Payment in Nigeria. My prefernce for the service is that many Small Businesses like my own can instantly integrate with VoguePAy and start recieving payment from ATM online without paying a dime. 

When i started looking for an epayment platform, the cost was the most scarry bit for me, N15,000 for Interswitch and N120,000 for E-Transact. 

Fortunately, i learnt about VoguePay just early enough and i am a proud merchant with them. 

But the decision is yours to make. Consider other online payment options in Nigeria and decide for yourself. Be lucky