I tried this and it worked.

edited December 1969 in Online Services
Hello Brethren,<br />Greetings In Jesus name<br /><br />My names are Evangelist Omotala Kehinde. I am a <br /><br />retired banker and i worked with UBA Bank. I am also <br /><br />a Deaconess with the<br /><br />Living Faith Church (Winner's Chapel)  Ijapi, Byazhin <br /><br />Across Kubwa,  Abuja FCT.<br /><br />During my working days i was a member of Nigerian <br /><br />Business Fellowship Forum and other related business <br /><br />forum both in<br /><br />Nigerian and abroad.<br /><br /><br />I would like to give a testify on how i was fled from <br /><br />financial stagnation. In 2010 when i traveled for <br /><br />seminar at Lagos.<br /><br />I meet a man by name Onome Reuben whom <br /><br />introduced me to some online E-Buissness Programs.<br /><br />At first i was skeptical about it but as a Christian, i <br /><br />prayed and decided to give this a trial. To be candid, i <br /><br />quarreled<br /><br />with my husband over this issue, God forgive me for <br /><br />disobeying Him but somewhere, somehow i was <br /><br />positive about this<br /><br />investment.<br /><br />I gave it a trial with the sum of N100,000 and behold i <br /><br />made a geometric increase when i got my ROI( Return <br /><br />On Investment)<br /><br />Brethren, i am here to refer people to this business <br /><br />and you wish to know more about this, kindly send <br /><br />me an email to<br /><br />evangelistomotalakehinde@ymail.com or add me up <br /><br />on face book with thesame email id.<br /><br />How it works<br /><br />AMOUNT    INVESTMENT DAYS    DAILY INTERESTS      <br /><br />TOTALINTEREST      RETURN ON INVESTMENT<br />20,000              10days                        3,500                <br /><br />    35,000                        55,000<br />40,000              15days                        4,500                <br /><br />    67,000                        107,000<br />50,000              15days                        5,500                <br /><br />    85,000                        135,000<br />100,000            20days                        8,500                <br /><br />    170,000                      270,000<br />200,000            20days                      17,500                <br /><br />    350,000                      550,000<br />500,000            30days                      40,000                <br /><br /> 1,200,000                    1,700,000<br /><br /><br />For more detailed information about this business <br /><br />login to <br /><br />http://thomaholadsinvestmentcompany.webs.com<br /><br />Remain Blessed<br />Evangelist Omotala kehinde<br />My phone contact : 07033524354<br />evangelistomotalakehinde@ymail.com

Comments