Which is the best INTEL CELERON PROCESSORS OR ATHLON PROCESSORS

edited December 1969 in PC
Pls guys i need to buy a new desktop but i dont know which processor i should ask for. Pls is it celeron or athlon. Which is the best.

Comments

• You cannot just compare processors on the basis of their brand names. Celeron is Intel's line of cheap processors, while Athlon is AMD's line of medium to high-end processors. Athlon processors offers more cache memory than equivalent Celeron and seems to out perform them. So you can say that both are in a different class. However, you still need to consider the processor speed and RAM capacity of the system.
    The Truth is Out There.
  • Ok. We are talking of ram size btw 512 to 1gb and speed is 3.2ghz
  • please go or Intel celeron
  • Pls advice u to go celeron with speed capacity of 3.2ghz and RAM of 1gb and above because celeron is the most common proccesor in the market today.
  • Pls advice u to go celeron with speed capacity of 3.2ghz and RAM of 1gb and above because celeron is the most common proccesor in the market today.
  • My advice is to go with intel celeron processors.
  • Intel Celeron is good, no doubt, but it depends for what purpose you are establishing your PC, In my personal opinion I would go for AMD Athelon as they are more supportive in gaming purposes.<br />