Ipad Movie slate Hd Apps ver2.2

edited December 1969 in Computers
I thought about the Senheiser packs, and yes battery life is another problem... But for the timecode signal, I think that the compander in the wireless is a bigger issue. A wireless TC distribution system is exactly the idea that I had, using one transmitter and multiple receivers. The trick will be using a system that doesn't alter the audio signal of the TC. <br /><br />Battery life also can be worked with, I've used some older wireless systems (very cheap now thankfully) that don't have a lot of features, but do have INSANE battery life - Like 10 hours on alkaline 9 volts. I can't imagine what they would do on the lithiums or rechargables. The nice thing is that these don't have companders either. The fidelity isn't great, but they should (hopefully) work. Hence why testing is needed.  I wouldn't mind sending a scratch feed from my 442 (mono) on one of those, and the TC on the other channel for double protection of sync. Then, if they can't see the slate screen b/c of the brightness... You still have TC<br /><br /><br /><br /><br />__________________ <br />iPad 2 TPU Cases<br />ipad 2 Soft cases<br />iPad 2 Crocordile Cases