HOW TO RECOVER YOUR STOLEN PHONE AND PROTECT YOUR PHONE FROM THEFT AND VIRUSES

edited July 2012 in Mobile Phones
The information we are about to revile to you is very valuable and it’s simply application of IT in enhancing your daily living. When you lose your phone via theft or carelessness you did not just lose your phone but also your contacts messages pictures and other valuable information that could be used against you.<br /><br />When you lose your phone via virus attack you’re bound to lose all the data in the phone especially when the only solution is to flash your phone. If you’re a victim of any of the instances mentioned above your situation could best be described as tragic.<br /><br />Now we are not here to tell you how pathetic it is to lose a phone with all the information in it rather you will learn how you can protect your phone from theft and viruses. Moreso, in the event that your phone was collected at gun point or stolen and you wish to forget the phone but you would want to retrieve or wipe out your contacts, messages and other important data you will learn how to do that in this article.<br /><br />You will also be able to track where your phone is and locate the person with the phone. It’s no magic rather it is application of IT. To be frank with you people are suffering for lack of knowledge. Now straight to business.  Anti-Theft is an application for your mobile phone that provides a great way to protect it if it gets lost or stolen – and it’s FREE!<br /><br />This is what you get:<br /><br />Read more » http://vesterconcept.org/how-to-recover-your-stolen-phone-and-protect-your-phone-from-theft-and-viruses/

Comments

• Great news! Is this application can be installed in any of cell phone we like? I am using Nokia, am I able to get benefits also from this very particular application and service?
  • Well, I think this application is only for SmartPhones, so if someone don't have any smartphone so how they will protect their phone with thefts?<br />