LOCK, PROTECT AND HIDE YOUR SYSTEM FILES AND FOLDERS BY SIMPLE CODING

edited July 2012 in Computers
LOCK, PROTECT AND HIDE YOUR SYSTEM FILES AND FOLDERS BY SIMPLE CODING<br /><br />|By Emeka Mba, for VESTERconcept|<br /><br />Have you been facing a challenge of how to lock or hide some of your system files and folders? Do you want to password protect some of your system documents In order to secure your privacy?  You just want to lock certain folders in your personal computer? It’ll only take a couple of steps and you’re done.<br /><br />Offering all round solutions to you is our desire and this article contains a quick and easy solution to the issue stated above. We will provide you with a simple code that will enable you create your own special software with your choice of password to lock, hide and protect your files and folders. There are a lot of folder lock software’s online to download but none of them is for free.<br /><br />With this software you will create you can password, lock, protect and even hide specific system files documents pictures videos folders and so much more. More of this kind of article and solutions is always available on this site. In other to keep track of our articles VISIT OUR PAGE ON FACEBOOK AND CLICK TO LIKE US. You can also submit your mail to keep up with us. Below are step by step guide on how to password protect your system files enjoy!!!<br /><br />The default password is<br /><br />Read more » http://www.vesterconcept.com/2012/06/lock-protect-and-hide-your-system-files.html

Comments

• Is this software good enough for windows 7 as well? I used to lock my personal folders containing confidential file regarding the stocks in my office pc by command prompt, but that was the time of windows 98. Now I am using ‘All Locker’ software but am not much satisfied with its features. Wanted some more powerful, reliable and user friendly application.