The Money is in your List! - Affiliate Marketing

edited December 1969 in Internet Opportunities
Hello guys,<br /><br />I would like to talk a bit about list building. If you are seeking for a solid way to make money online, then you need to start commiting yourself to Internet Marketing.<br /><br />Just imagine this:<br />You have a list of 500 people (really not hard at all to achieve, beginners goal) interested in a niche in particular, let's say BodyBuilding techniques.<br /><br />One day you send a massive email to all these people promoting a product related to this niche, at a value of $40.<br />You write this email with a catchy title to call for attention, a nice and juicy body with your cloaked link right on it for your subscribers to click on.<br /><br />From these 500 people, 200 enter the email you sent, 100 click the link you shared, and 50 purchase the product.<br /><br />That's $2000 made with only one email sent, with a small list of subscribers.<br />Imagine if you have a list of 2000 people interested in that niche.<br /><br />Are you getting the picture? that's the exact POWER of Internet Marketing. The statistics given in the example above are the most usual, according to the interest of the prospects in the niche you work on. It may vary but it use to be in that way.<br /><br />Do you want to know more about this?<br />http://www.financesuccessonline.com<br /><br />If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact me, I will be happy to aid you in your search of a new business online!<br /><br />To your success!<br />Marce

Comments

• Hi guys!<br />I received a lot of good comments from the persons that signed up to the program here. I would like to encourage anyone that is struggling with money, or wants to start an online career, to give this program a chance. No money is involved, so put your wallet away, and let me help you to get started!<br />Kind regards.<br />Marce
  • the best way to make money like i do is to register for liberty reserve account and register at the link below, the first time i try i thought it was a joke but i make $750 the first day i start working in less than 2 hrs <a <br />href="http://paypermails.com/pages/index.php?refid=sufyanmohd">paypermails.com</a&gt;  try it really works.