How I Now Earn Over 250,000 Monthly By Sacrificing 1,500 As A Starter...pls Read

edited December 1969 in Jobs/Vacancies
omeone once told me that the word “POOR” means ‘Passing Over Opportunity Repeatedly’<br />What I am about revealing to you is an opportunity you should never allow to pass over. I ve come across several money making sites but I tell you none could equal netcontacts in terms of simplicity, straightforwardness, condition and terms, orderliness, benefit, ease in registration and public acceptance.<br />Yes I know what you are thinking; you are asking is money involve in registration? The answer is YES…but how much are we talking about here. My dear friends, it is an undeniable law of the universe that we must first give in order to receive…I say this with no fear of contradiction that my turnover monthly is as from 250,000 simply because I paid 1500 for activation to the person who invited me. And today I have regular stream of visitors of nothing les then 100…my mode of operation is so unique but I can tell you how it works for me, I can provide you with thousands of email addresses you can send invitation to if you wish to register under me…you don’t need to be a computer guru to invite people.<br />Imagine when you invite over 500 people monthly and you activate them…that is 1500 multiply by 500…that is so much money<br />See under for the benefit you will get if you register through me<br />For registration visit www.netcontacts.com.ng and register with my invitation code (IC ) 1438387427<br />It is the most legitimate online business..Mark my word<br />If you need guidance and procedure on how to get started after registration, pls don’t hesitate to call me on 08036994226<br />Yours faithfully Emmanuel Nodelay<br />NOW TO WHAT YOU WILL BENEFIT IF YOU REGISTER UNDER ME<br />1. If u too want to be among the NETCONTACTS Successful, telling success stories, I have upto 4 million working-okay Nigerian emails & over 7 million working-okay foreign email addresses. If you have registered under me & activated your full membership I will give u free 100,000 emails you can be inviting too, to assist u just as i have done to others. But, if you are registered under another Netcontacts member, the price tag is just: 1000 Nigerian emails = 3000 naira (get 10% discount) 1000 foreign emails = 2000 naira (subject to change when netcontacts goes international)<br />2. Get list of leading money forum board in Nigeria where you can advertise ur IC code and be seen<br />My best regards