which is best PC configuration?

edited December 1969 in PC
i want to assemble my pc so suggest me dear.

Comments

• What is the purpose of the pc? Is it for gaming purpose or home or business. Based on your choice the best configuration can be suggested to you.
  • In order to get maximum satisfaction you should try Inter Core 2 Quad. I am leading an auditing team and therefore I have installed some quite heavy softwares and also my HD is containing the data in large numbers. <br />I loved and am fully satisfied with its performance.<br />
  • There are lot's of things you can use in computer, you may use it for personal purposes, gaming for kids, business transaction and also you can use the computer for design and art or the house as long as you have an idea how to do.
  • You can use core 2 duo configuration set up if any query then take Technical Support tips for better information so try it.<br /><br />Technical Support
  • Yes, Definitely you can for core 2 duo. It is the processors which enables performing sufficiently for computing requirements on daily basis with the help of high processing speed. <br /><br /><br /><br />
  • Well, it depends on you that what is your budget and how is your need. But if you want to ask me then I will suggest Cor 2 Duo is pretty good for you which is available in reasonable price as well.
  • Core i7 is the best option for you in the regard of best configuration, It is new in Market and very much popular because of its performance.<br />